PDA

View Full Version : OT: Murdering SOB's!

CNCRaymond
September 22nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
I want to say something but I cannot. I want to say that I want these cowardly Mother F***ers caught and brought to justice for what they have done. I have seen the video of Mr. Armstrong’s murder and it has sickened me to my core. Words cannot describe the absolute horror contained in that video.

God where is the justice? Please God strike those evil cowardly Sons of *****es down and make them suffer ten times more than they have made their victim suffer.

I am deeply disturbed by what I have seen and am unable to adequately express to you all the horror that those evil men have inflicted.

I have blocked the newsletter that had the link. I do not know how I became a Subscriber to it, nor do I understand why God would want me to see such a thing.

I don't care who is in office come Nov 3rd, but who ever he is, he had better pull out all stops to find these bastards and bring them to justice. And not our weak American justice, but real world justice where these monsters will be made to pay for the crimes they have committed.

God please prevent these monsters from killing another innocent person.

I say that we arrest these terrorist families, all of them, and send them to Israel to be dealt with out side of our wussy American laws of treating the criminal like royalty. These men, and their families, are equally guilty of horrific crimes against humanity and should be treated as such. No mercy. None. And any one, who disagrees with me you can watch that video for yourself, that way you will know where I a coming from.

I will not foul this web site with such a link as that which was emailed to me. I am sick to death for having watched the video and I pray that God will forgive me, for I sincerely doubt I ever will.