PDA

View Full Version : For Mindi (and Richard, too)

Annette
April 24th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Hi folks. Again I apologize for my email faux pas earlier today. You see, I was trying to do Mindi's job even though I know she does it sooooo much better.

I'm very sad to say that Mindi's mother passed away unexpectedly Thursday. She and Richard are going through a very difficult time, needless to say. So I thought perhaps I should start a thread for those who would like to send their condolences. Please keep Mindi and Richard in your prayers.

Magnus
April 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
They have my condolences.

Hiro_Antagonist
April 24th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Mindi (and Richard),

You are in my thoughts, and you have my heartfelt condolences for your loss.

-Scott

mac5732
April 25th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Condolances and my prayers for you and your family. If anything that I can do, just ask.

gbrutt
April 25th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Sorry to hear the sad news. You most definitely are in my prayers. Having lost my own father, I know well how hard it is to go on when the strongest man one can ever know is gone. I miss my dad's counsel, his laughter and his love which he showed in so many ways. Mindi, it takes time, and many tears, but God can heal the broken heart.

Greybeard
April 27th, 2005, 10:08 AM
May God grant you comfort and peace in this difficult time.

Mindi
April 27th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I just want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has indeed been a hard time as Annette said-- my mother was more than my mother, she was my best friend. I'm back now, trying to keep busy. Thank you to all of you who have expressed words of sympathy and comfort and thank you to all of you who have had patience while we have been away.

/threads/images/Graemlins/Rose.gifmom/threads/images/Graemlins/Rose.gif