PDA

View Full Version : ERA values in Russian and Ukraine OOB

JaM
June 30th, 2005, 06:25 AM
There are many versions of the same tank with adv.ERA, with simple ERA, without ERA e.t.c
for example T-84 with kontakt-5 ERA has armor 70KE FH 73KE FT,without Kontakt ERA it has same values, but T-84 without K-5 ERA has not such strong armor!Base armor is only 50KE FH as K-5 ERA adds 20cm aditional protection.Same error is with T-90 tanks. At the other side, some tanks has adv.ERA but dont have any bonus to the base armor.Values should be checked. Im working at my version, when i will be done i will post it for you, to know what do you think about it

JaM
July 12th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Ok, this is my russian OOB, i made some changes to armor ratings,T-64B gets better firecontrol and stabilisation as it has same FC as T-80B,T-64B is now better than T-72A in everything.
Heat values are rised +20%, as in real, tank with 50cm armor will survive many ATGMs with 50cm penetration.HEAT needs more penetrating energy to kill target.(still working on values for T-62,55,54)
125mm guns sabot range changed, to simulate soviet APFsDS high drag and loss of penetrating power over greater distance.