PDA

View Full Version : Help! Gnome2

kikimon
January 25th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Tried a few things and can't seem to get past a few turns without being overrun. What am I missing?

Sammas
January 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Well, make sure you use the gardener and legendmaker buffs wisely. You can start by moving your gardener up, and buffing the front monk so it can move onto the city first turn, etc. Also, you will be fighting a few legendmakers, so using your own legendmaker to strengthen your monks early on may be a good idea (monks don't take retaliation damage when attacking).

You have two healers, so just make sure the computer can't kill a unit in a single round. Block off the road with tough units like your paladin or legendmaker, to limit the computer's options. After taking the first two towns, you should be able to advance fairly easily.

kikimon
January 26th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Thank you. You rock. This strategy really worked. Problem is now that the capitol wouldn't recognize the prophet. Getting really tired of this level...

Hiro_Antagonist
January 26th, 2006, 08:42 PM
kikimon,

I haven't had that problem reported. You moved the prophet onto the enemy capitol, and it doesn't register as a victory for you?

Did you do anything that might be considered atypical? In the run that you moved onto the capitol, did you perhaps load a saved game?

Any help you can give me to reproduce this problem would be appreciated, and if we can find the problem, I'll make sure to fix it in the upcoming patch.

Thanks!

-Hiro_Antagonist