PDA

View Full Version : mods thought

High_Priest_Naresh
April 25th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I have started a LOTR MOD and have suddenly had a brainwave
how about a few others such as a barbarian mod as never seen before with dagger thorwers gigantes and people like beowolf

amazon mod with people like red white blue and green amazons with people like xena gabrielle and cyan as heroes

a roman mod with praetorians and furnusis (flame throwers)

a dragon mod where all the people are dragon men

a hybrid mod with half man half beast people like centaurs and sayters

what do you all think plz tell me

note I all ready know that some of these mods are around I want to expand of them

Morkilus
April 25th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I always wondered what happened to the Dracasia mod...

The Freak Nation might be sweet, with recruitable cross-breeding creatures. Might need to give them a gold cost... or not.

I'd like to see a mod that included combined new nations so we could actually play them multiplayer. It's fun for SP every now and then, but you know how that goes after a while.

Endoperez
April 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Amazon mod exists. I don't remember what nation it replaced or if it had any heroes.

Kristoffer O.

Other nations have more or less new unit setups. ermor in the early age has less modern legionaries, augurs, pontifices and equites of the sacred shroud.

Post#414378 (http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/threads/showthreaded.php?Number=414378)
Praetorian Guards already exist in Broken Empire, and I don't know what or who the flame-throwers are, but I'd wager a quess that Ermor will be Rome. Any further additions are probably best left until we know what is already in.

Dracasia, the one Morkilus mentioned, is a Draconian mod that seems to have vanished to the ether of intentions never fulfilled. It focused on different elements like Mystics of Arco, IIRC.

Centaurs and Satyrs - and Minotaurs and Harpies, lead by Panii? The Pan could cause women to shed their clothes, enter mad frenzy and join the warforce in provinces with Turmoil. Easily done - just don't change the current Pangaea. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
A nation set up around Crossbreeding could be interesting, though, as Morkilus mentioned. Funnily enough, the current Pangaea's Pandemoniacs are one of the few mages capable of casting it.

shovah
April 25th, 2006, 03:23 PM
that barbarian one reminds me of a game i have, nice ideas here but im sure i could add alot http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Wish
April 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I think if there is any crossbreeding mod, the nation to be replaced should be abysia... after all they are the ones who already crossbreed to some extent... am I right?

Endoperez
April 26th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Wish_For_Blood_Slaves said:
I think if there is any crossbreeding mod, the nation to be replaced should be abysia... after all they are the ones who already crossbreed to some extent... am I right?

Humanbreds, Demonbreds, and probably Garnet Amazons - so I'd say yes, but they had more scientific methods.

Humanbreds, and possibly a cold-immune critter with misformed wings, and another with Size 3, and few types of creatures with scales/thick skin, and rejuvenation for the dog-headed or the spider-things, and... hmm, what other non-human races are there? Replacing some of the existing critters with Jotunbreds, Seraphbreds, C'tisbreds, etc might have some interesting effects on them. R'lyeh is already in, as many units have various tentacles and/or life drain attacks.

High_Priest_Naresh
April 26th, 2006, 07:52 AM
thanks but these are just Ideas not actual plans as of yet as I am still working on a lotr mod lol I actually havent done anything on the lotr because I am waiting for some one to ask to do graphics as I am hopeless if u wanna help just pm me plz

cheers I will lookinto the mods especially the rome and barbarian mod the rome will be set in a time of fantasy and in the time of emperor Tiberius
sorry

castigated
April 26th, 2006, 11:45 PM
wish for bloodslaves is wicked at doing graphics. if you're really nice to him, and he's not tired of being used for this, he might do it for you http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Wish
April 27th, 2006, 01:08 AM
I bet there are tons of screencaps from the movie that can be used to make graphics for a mod

High_Priest_Naresh
April 27th, 2006, 04:36 AM
kk thanks and wish for blood slaves plz could you help me imagine it..
a LOTR mod?
wouldn't it be worth it?

Wish
April 27th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I think someone already did a mod for the LotR elves, haven't they? so essentilly you would just need to do some orcs, hobbits, and the folks from mordor.

I don't really have time to dig in to one now, but if you tell me what you need a graphic for, I can eventually produce one for you.

High_Priest_Naresh
April 27th, 2006, 11:05 AM
thanks
if I send u the stats then u can think up an image
sound okay?

Wish
April 27th, 2006, 04:50 PM
really you just need to tell me what it is (description) and how big it is. and I guess its list of weapons.

shovah
April 27th, 2006, 04:56 PM
how about he sends u a pic of it from the movie if there is 1? should be for the majority of units so that might help.

High_Priest_Naresh
April 28th, 2006, 04:55 AM
kk

shovah
May 15th, 2006, 03:32 PM
hows the LOTR mod coming?

Wish
May 15th, 2006, 06:05 PM
can't rush these things! especially not on finals week.

shovah
May 15th, 2006, 07:31 PM
just been a while since we heard anything.

High_Priest_Naresh
May 21st, 2006, 02:32 PM
lol yeah I am still working on a few things

shovah
May 21st, 2006, 03:11 PM
kk