PDA

View Full Version : Mac WW Crashing

rollynorth
April 27th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Love this game but I'm having a bit of a problem with it...
The game is crashing whenever it tries to show the high scores, at the end of a game or from the main menu. This is on the purchased version but I downloaded the demo to see if it had the same problem and it runs fine.
I have opened a support ticket about this but I thought I'd post here and see if anybody else is has this problem or has any suggeastions.
Running Tiger (10.4.6) on an ibook g4 800.

majormauser
April 28th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Works on my Pbook 1.67. Possibly the 32mb of video ram on the ibook is not enough.... but that does not explain why the demo works.... good luck... does not look like the Devs are really watching this if you have not gotten a response yet. Hopefully they are off making a new build

Annette
April 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM
rollynorth said:
Love this game but I'm having a bit of a problem with it...
The game is crashing whenever it tries to show the high scores, at the end of a game or from the main menu. This is on the purchased version but I downloaded the demo to see if it had the same problem and it runs fine.
I have opened a support ticket about this but I thought I'd post here and see if anybody else is has this problem or has any suggeastions.
Running Tiger (10.4.6) on an ibook g4 800.

Customer support replied with a solution in the ticket you opened. Please let them know if it did not solve the problem for you. Thanks!

rollynorth
April 28th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Fixed! Thanks for the fast response.
Had a corrupt high scores file (game.cfg). Deleting the bad file as instructed fixed the problem.