PDA

View Full Version : I hate Diablo II

Atrocities
October 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
I just tried to install Diablo II and its expansion pack onto my Compaq POS AMD 1.0 running microscofts most horrible OS ever invented, ME. Well it won't run it. I had it playing at one point but now I cannot get it to run. It keeps telling me that I need to insert the Expansion CD. DUH its in the F**king drive already!. Uninstall/reinstall to no avail. I just hate Diablo II. I absolutely f**king hate it! I got so mad that I smashed the CD's into small peaces. Tore the PC out from its perch and smashed it onto the ground then stomped on it. I bushed that GD Compaq POS into oblivion!

I hate:

1. Microsoft ME (The most uncompatable OS ever made.)
2. Diablo II and its Expansion pack. (CD load issues and can't run issues just PMO!)
3. Compaq computers! I hate even more than I hate HP. And I didn't think that was possible.
4. BLIZZARD support. They just simply suck ***
5. Micorsoft for making that abysmall POS windows ME. What a horrible company to unleash that utter POS OS to the public.

Combat Wombat
October 23rd, 2006, 11:47 PM
Get a no-cd crack at a site like gamecopyworld.com

Atrocities
October 29th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Are there any hacks or character editors? It took me the better part of three days to get the damn game to run using ME. No cracks, no hacks, just forgo the Expansion install and all worked fine. Diablo does not run on back up copies of the play disk either. (Now that is BS).

I am now looking for a character hack so that I can set up my nephews characters a bit. They keep getting killed just outside of town and are getting annoyed by it.

Combat Wombat
October 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM
There are tons of hacks for Diablo II, I haven no idea where any of them are anymore since it has been many years since I have played but I am sure a google search would turn up some results.

Gandalf Parker
October 29th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Teach him not to charge. When one monster sees you, pull back. That one and his group will come attack you. but charging forward gets you in with more monster groups.

Phoenix-D
October 29th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Or give them a Barbarian. They don't die as easily in the early game.

Morkilus
November 8th, 2006, 12:55 PM
It's all about the potions! Keep one finger on the number keys at all time. I try every now and then playing Ironman or whatever, but it's usually much less fun and more tedious than Nethack.

Atrocities
November 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Well I finished Diablo II. It was really in the end a very boring game with not a lot of change between levels. In the end it was very difficult to kill the bosses but thanks to the Hero Editor, I was able to over come this in style.

I played LOD and defeated it as well, but did it in one evening. Overall its not a bad game, just really boring in the end.