PDA

View Full Version : Perpetuality Trading House Now Open

LoloMo
May 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM
The Perpetuality Trading House is now Open for Business.

The goal of this trading house is to provide a fast, efficient, and clutter free way to trade items for the 62 players of Velusion's Perpetuality Megagame. It seeks to capture the market for very common and specific trades only that are pretty much automatic.

Rules:
1. After the initial discussion stage which will last 48 hours, there will be no posts on this thread which do not conform to the specified standard. That is, no comments that prices are too high, don't sell to that nation, counter offers, etc. Those can be posted on the original Perpetuality MP thread.

2. All sellers will post in the following format:
a. Nation Selling
b. (Item being sold)(#being offered)
c. Price (gold, gems, or another item)
d. Nations blacklisted from the trade
e. Turn item is posted
f. Status (sold to x nation, transaction completed, price adjusted, complaints if any, etc.)

3. All buyers will post in the following format:
a. Nation Buying
b. Will buy (# items) (which item) (from which nation)
c. Complaints if any

4. Alternative Selling or buying post in the following format:

MA Ermor wants to buy 1 Dwarven Hammer. Please PM price, will pay in death gems or gold. Lowest price in 24 hours gets my business.

or

MA Ermor wants to sell 1 Dwarven Hammer. Minimum bid 20 gems. Will take death or earth gems. Please PM your bids. Highest bid in 24 hours gets it.

******* Note, DO NOT POST BIDS ON THIS THREAD *******

4. All prices are fixed by the seller. There will be no haggling of prices on this thread, and no comments on how expensive/cheap an item is.

5. Items are sold to the first posted buyer not on the blacklisted list of the seller. The seller can not choose who he sells to except for those under his blacklisted list. The seller can not withdraw the item he is selling unless it is an obvious typo. (Except in the case of the private auctions, then obviously the buyer/seller can pick which deal he favors)

6. Items to be sold are considered to be valid on the turn the item is posted, and on the turn after the item is posted. After this, it is the seller's discretion if the item is still available for sale.

7. If you are the first posted buyer, you will immediately send the requested payment. The seller should send the item on the same turn, or the next turn at the latest.

8. Any violation of the rules of trading will be noted on the front post as a mark against a specific nation.

9. Use edits to update status on your buying or selling post.

Jazzepi
May 16th, 2007, 09:11 PM
2. All sellers will post in the following format:
a. Nation Selling
b. Dwarven Hammer(#being offered)

I assume this was just a badly formatted mistake. You don't really expect people to only be selling dwarven hammers? http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/happy.gif

Jazzepi

LoloMo
May 16th, 2007, 09:27 PM
You're right! I'll edit it thanks, hehe it's a Freudian slip.

A post would look like:

MA Ermor Selling
Dwarven Hammer (1)
20 Death Gems
MA Marignon
Turn 3
Sold to LA R'lyeh, item sent awaiting payment.

lch
May 16th, 2007, 09:56 PM
You should at least prefix the entries so that everybody knows what you're talking about:

Nation: MA Ermor
Selling: Dwarven Hammer (1)
Price: 20 Death Gems
Except: MA Marignon
Start: Turn 3

LoloMo
May 17th, 2007, 12:03 AM
BTW you can sell gems or gold also, for example:

Selling: Death Gems (20)
Price: Dwarven Hammer
Except: MA Marignon
Start: Turn 3

Evilhomer
May 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM
so, when can i expect my hammer and gems ? http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/happy.gif

on a serious note, this sounds like a nice idea guys, it will keep the original thread from growing to large. As for the price of things i hope you can list several options with AND/OR. Also when you list a request to buy an item how will that work ? obviously you might not know what the potential seller might need, so can you leave that blank or what?

LoloMo
May 17th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Yep you can put and/or, but you can't leave the price or the item to be sold blank, or have some vagueness to it, because that would lead to negotiations which would clutter up the thread. Request to buy without a price can probably be put in the original thread.

Remember that even with this current system, if each player has only one item to sell within the first 15 turns, and assuming one buying response only, that's 124 posts already.

However, we can probably allow something like:

MA Ermor WTB Dwarven hammer, PM me to negotiate price.

(WTB means "want to buy", WTS means "want to sell") then the price negotiation is handled off this thread; there will be no public reply to your request.

atul
May 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
LoloMo said:MA Ermor WTB Dwarven hammer, PM me to negotiate price.

I'd like to see that format allowed also, brings some flexibility to the system. Also it would make sure that people not spending 90% of their days browsing these forums would get a shot at buying something. http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

Also, would the following be ok'ed?

MA Ermor Selling Dwarven Hammer, PM your offer in death gems, minimum price 20, the best offer arriving within 24h accepted.

Uh, maybe it just was the course I took in the auction theory, but that should form efficient markets (the one who values the item most gets it while seller gets the best value for his sell). Or is it too complex?

LoloMo
May 17th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Yup I think that should be ok, since the prospective bids will be handled off the thread by PM only.

Maybe more posts will be along this line, you'll probably get better prices, but the time to complete the transaction will probably be longer.

BigDisAwesome
May 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I agree with you atul. That seems the best way to do it to me.

atul
May 17th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I just realized that if the bids are kept secret and the seller gives the item to the highest bidder, the system I proposed works as the mercenary recruiting scheme. D'oh, there goes the originality. *g* Of course there are all the possibilities of favoring certain candidates over others when everything's secret, but these (imagined) slights are probably best resolved in the game thread.

Baalz
May 17th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Nation: LA Mictlan
Selling: 15 gold (unlimited)
Price: 1 Blood Slave
Except: <n/a>
Start: Turn 2

Ok, well here's the first official trade post. Anybody who ends up with blood slaves they have no use for, or heck who feels like blood farming for profit should PM me.

Evilhomer
May 17th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Nation: LA R'lyeh
Buying: The heart of life
offer: 500 gold / pm me if you want something else
Start: Turn 2

vfb
May 23rd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Nation: Marverni
Selling: 5 Water Gems
Total Price: 50 gold
Start: Turn 6

LoloMo
May 23rd, 2007, 01:26 AM
MA Ermor will buy the 5 Water Gems from Marveni.

Status: Ordered 50 gold to be sent to EA Marveni this turn.

Evilhomer
May 23rd, 2007, 04:53 AM
Nation: LA Rlyeh
Selling: 18 Nature Gems
Total Price: 230 gold or 13 gold/gem
Start: Turn 6

atul
May 23rd, 2007, 04:59 AM
Nation: MA Agartha
Buying R'lyeh's nature gems for 230 gold

Reay
May 27th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Nation: MA Machaka
Selling: 20 Water Gems
Total Price: 200 gold or 10 gold/gem
Except: Any nations who originate from the water.
Start: Turn 10

Szumo
May 27th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Nation: EA Pangea
Buying: Pendant of Luck, Ring of Frost
Will pay 10 water gems, 15 nature gems. If you need something else (for example, forged nature items), pm me.
Status: Got deal for Ring of Frost, still looking for Pendant of Luck

CelestialGoblyn
May 27th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Nation: LA Ulm
Selling: Pendant of luck, Birch boots, Black bow of Botulf, Bane blades, Barkskin amulet.
Price - 9 blood slaves each. Allow one turn for forging the required item.

Selling: 10 nature gems, 10 death gems
One blood slave for one gem.

WSzaboPeter
May 27th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Nation: LA Arcoscephale
Selling: Nature gems (11 currently), Astral Pearls (33)
Price: 20 Gold
Start: Turn 11

Edit: Sent 28 astral pearls to EA Tir Na N'Og for pendant of luck and owl quill.

Ramiro
May 27th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Nation: EA Abycia
Buying: Pendant of Luck
Price: 14 blood slaves
Start: as soon as posible (urgent)

Meglobob
May 28th, 2007, 04:30 AM
Nation: EA Tir Na N'Og
Selling: Owl Quills
Price: Special Offer: 3xOwl Quills for 1 Dwarvern Hammer.
Except: Open to all nations
Start: Turn 12

Deals Pending: Closed

PM me if interested.

Meglobob
May 28th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Nation: EA Tir Na N'Og
Status: Ring of Frost sent to EA Pangea, gems received, deal complete.
Status: 2 owl quills sent to MA Machaka, gems received, deal complete.
Status: 1 owl quill and 1 pendant of luck sent LA Arco, gems received, deal complete.
Status: 6 owl quills sent to LA Midgard, gems received, deal complete.

Jazzepi
May 28th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Post deleted by Jazzepi

CelestialGoblyn
May 30th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Selling: Forging Dwarven hammers
Price: 25 earth gems -or- 20 earth gems and 100 gold.
Start:Turn 12

I need to receive the gems before I craft the hammer.

BigDisAwesome
May 30th, 2007, 04:17 PM
The Memorial Day Blowout is now over, time to raise prices back up a little

Nation: EA Helheim
Selling: Forging Dwarven hammers
Price: 23 earth gems -or- 18 earth gems and 100 gold.
Start:Turn 12

I need to receive the gems before I craft the hammer.

Meglobob
May 30th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Nation: EA Tir Na n'Og
Buying: 1 dwarvern hammer from EA Helheim for 20E

solo
May 31st, 2007, 11:09 AM
Nation: MA Jotunheim
Buying: 10 earth gems
Offering: 200 gold or 10 astral pearls
Start: Turn 14, offer ends this turn or when a deal is made

jutetrea
June 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Nation: LA Tien Chi
Buying: Nature Gems
Price: (15 Nature gems for 200 gold) x 1
Start: Turn 16

Evilhomer
June 2nd, 2007, 06:29 AM
Buying: Fire gems (20 left)
Offer: Nature gems(20 left), air (5 left) or gold 22/gem. Gems are traded 1:1.
Start:Turn 16

LoloMo
June 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Buying: Several Scepters of Authority and Eyes of Aiming
Price: 7 Astral or Death Gems, or 150 gold each

Saint_Dude
June 3rd, 2007, 02:17 PM
Nation: MA Shinuyama
Buying: 2 Black Bows of Botulf and 2 Eyes of Aiming
Price: 7 Death Gems for each Bow, 125 gold for each eye

Xietor
June 4th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Nation: MA Ctis
Buying: Air Gems and/or Dwarven hammer
Price: 15 gold per air gem or even trade(have fire, nature, death)

Price Dwarven Hammer: Negotiable(i do not have earth gems, but I can make 9 research death skulls, ring regenerstion, amulet resilience and basically any level 4 const item that uses death, water, or nature.

Start: turn 18
Deal 1=6 nature for 6 air-LA Tien Chi-6 nature sent- 7 air received. deal complete.
Deal 2=5 water for 5 air- LA R'lyeh -5 water sent, 5 air received. deal complete.
Deal 3= MA Pythium 4 air received-60 gold sent. deal complete
Deal 4= MA jotunheim 2 skull mentors for 20 air gems. 2 skull mentors sent. 20 air received. deal complete.

LoloMo
June 4th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Buying: Any item of water breathing
Price: Please PM me your price. I have rings of fire resistance for trade.

solo
June 4th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Buying: Dwarven Hammer from EA Helheim
Price: 15 Earth gems and 100 gold sent this turn

StrictlyRockers
June 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Nation: EA Vanheim
Selling; Dwarven Hammers
Price: Reasonable and better than the price above from EA Helheim
Status: contact via pm or email cjpurdin -at- gmail -dot- com

Amhazair
June 5th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Nation: EA Oceania
Selling: 10 nature gems
Price: 10 earth gems

Saint_Dude
June 6th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Nation: MA Shinuyama

Buying: Fire Brand
Price: 7 fire gems and 6 earth gems

Alternative pricing: 5 fire + 5 earth gems + 75 gold for mage time

HiddenMist
June 6th, 2007, 01:48 PM
erm anyone know where can i check the stats of this items out of the game?any website for reference?

HoneyBadger
June 6th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Try the manual that comes with the game http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/happy.gif

HiddenMist
June 7th, 2007, 07:06 AM
i lost it zzz any other way?

LoloMo
June 7th, 2007, 07:14 AM
No.

Please read the first post on this thread. This thread is for trading in the perpetuality game ONLY. If you want to ask about item stats, try it in the Dom3 Awakening forum, not here on the multiplayer AARs.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Evilhomer
June 7th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Last post on the subject, but try here

http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=493305&page=&view=&sb=&o= &fpart=&vc=1

atul
June 7th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Buying: Supply items (vine skins, cauldrons) with combined supply of 150 SUs (or 200 in case of 2 cauldrons)
Will pay nominal forging price (5 for vine skins, 15 for cauldrons) in earth gems, plus 75 gold per item for mage time. Also different gems (death/water) available, or gold. If they're required, PM me.
Except: My immediate land neighbours (who can PM me).
Start: Turn 20

solo
June 7th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Buying: 2 Skull Mentors from MA C'tis for 20 air gems
Turn: 20
Status: 20 air gems sent and 2 skull mentors received to complete the deal.

Jazzepi
June 7th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Nation: LA Midgard
Selling: WAR BONDS!
Price: However much you are willing to purchase
Except: None
Start: Turn 20

The question you should be asking yourself is not what can Midgard do for you, but what can you do for Midgard.

Purchase war bonds from LA Midgard to finance our defensive efforts! Help put an end to the dog piling of this much maligned nation!

Simply send us cold hard cash, any amount in a multiple of 3, and we promise a 3 to 4 return. For every 3 gold you put in, you get 4 gold back. Send us 1,500 gold? You get 2,000 gold back. We'll refund the money at the end of the war, or at our earliest convince.

Even if our mighty nation fails, as the last lights dim over the nation of LA Midgard, we will do our best to repay our debts, making sure you at least get your money back.

Now YOU can be the first in line to help Midgard, and make a sizable return on your money. Any size donation accepted, we take 1000s, 2000s, even 10s. Just please let the revered God of Midgard know, Jazzepi, via forum PMs before you send such payments. We don't want our war debt to get out of control! This will ensure that we can pay everyone back, and that we have good records for such refunds.

Jazzepi

lch
June 7th, 2007, 02:03 PM
ATTN:

DEAR SIR,

FIRST I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION AND I PRAY THAT MY DECISION TO CONTACT YOU WILL BE GIVEN GENUINE APPROVAL CONSIDERING THE FACTS WE HAVE NOT KNOWN EACH OTHER BEFOR I WISH TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU.

I AM SANURA MWANAKHERI FROM CUNA ERAL, WEST MACHAKA. I WRITES TO INFORM YOU MY DESIRE TO INVEST,AND TO BUY A FORTRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY. I AM THE FIRST DAUGHTER OF MR. MTOTO MWANAKHERI HE WAS A FIRE GEM MERCHANT IN MY COUNTRY.MY FATHER HAD AN ARROW SHOT BY THE REBELS ON HIS WAY TRAVELLING TO TRENCEBOR A CITY AFTER JEBERO THE CAPITAL ALONG WITH MY BROTHER.MY BROTHER DIED ON THE SPOT WHILE ARCOSCEPHALE PEACE KEEPING FORCE RESCUED MY FATHER,HE WAS TAKEN TO A LAB FOR MAGICAL TREATMENT WHICH HE LATER DIED ABOUT THREE MONTHS NOW.

BEFORE HE DIED HE REAVEALED TO ME ABOUT THE BOXES CONTAINING 20.000 POUNDS OF GOLD.WHICH HE DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN PATALA FOR SAFE KEEPING. MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.TO AVIOD THE OFFICIALS FROM RAISING EYE BROWS. PRESENTLY MYSELF AND MY MOTHER ARE HERE IN PATALA TO NOTIFY THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE CLAIMS,AND WE ARE STAYING IN THE REFUGEE CAMP.

THEREFORE I WANT YOU TO LECTURE ME ON HOW BEST WE CAN INVEST THIS MONEY,BECAUSE MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT IT IS DENGERIOUS TO INVEST THIS MONEY IN PATALA TO AVIOD SUSPICIONS,AND DUE TO MARKET INSTABILITY COUPLED WITH ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL INSTABILITY FACING BANDAR COUNTRIES,THAT IS WHY I WANT TO INVEST IN ABROAD.

FOR YOUR FORIEGN ASSISTANCE MYSELF AND MY MOTHER HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 10%OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE MONEY.WE HAVE ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT AND THE OWNERSHIP WHICH I CAN SEND TO YOU THROUGH TELEPATHIC TELEGRAM ON REQUEST.

NOTE:I HAVE NEVER DISCLOSED THIS TO ANY PERSON APART FROM YOU,SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS VERY VERY CONFIDENTIAL.SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE CRYSTAL BALL P.O. NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATIONS. THANKS.

BEST REGARDS,
SANURA MWANAKHERI.
FOR THE FAMILY.

Velusion
June 7th, 2007, 02:08 PM
lch said:
ATTN:

DEAR SIR,

FIRST I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION AND I PRAY THAT MY DECISION TO CONTACT YOU WILL BE GIVEN GENUINE APPROVAL CONSIDERING THE FACTS WE HAVE NOT KNOWN EACH OTHER BEFOR I WISH TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU.

I AM SANURA MWANAKHERI FROM CUNA ERAL, WEST MACHAKA. I WRITES TO INFORM YOU MY DESIRE TO INVEST,AND TO BUY A FORTRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY. I AM THE FIRST DAUGHTER OF MR. MTOTO MWANAKHERI HE WAS A FIRE GEM MERCHANT IN MY COUNTRY.MY FATHER HAD AN ARROW SHOT BY THE REBELS ON HIS WAY TRAVELLING TO TRENCEBOR A CITY AFTER JEBERO THE CAPITAL ALONG WITH MY BROTHER.MY BROTHER DIED ON THE SPOT WHILE ARCOSCEPHALE PEACE KEEPING FORCE RESCUED MY FATHER,HE WAS TAKEN TO A LAB FOR MAGICAL TREATMENT WHICH HE LATER DIED ABOUT THREE MONTHS NOW.

BEFORE HE DIED HE REAVEALED TO ME ABOUT THE BOXES CONTAINING 20.000 POUNDS OF GOLD.WHICH HE DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN PATALA FOR SAFE KEEPING. MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.TO AVIOD THE OFFICIALS FROM RAISING EYE BROWS. PRESENTLY MYSELF AND MY MOTHER ARE HERE IN PATALA TO NOTIFY THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE CLAIMS,AND WE ARE STAYING IN THE REFUGEE CAMP.

THEREFORE I WANT YOU TO LECTURE ME ON HOW BEST WE CAN INVEST THIS MONEY,BECAUSE MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT IT IS DENGERIOUS TO INVEST THIS MONEY IN PATALA TO AVIOD SUSPICIONS,AND DUE TO MARKET INSTABILITY COUPLED WITH ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL INSTABILITY FACING BANDAR COUNTRIES,THAT IS WHY I WANT TO INVEST IN ABROAD.

FOR YOUR FORIEGN ASSISTANCE MYSELF AND MY MOTHER HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 10%OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE MONEY.WE HAVE ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT AND THE OWNERSHIP WHICH I CAN SEND TO YOU THROUGH TELEPATHIC TELEGRAM ON REQUEST.

NOTE:I HAVE NEVER DISCLOSED THIS TO ANY PERSON APART FROM YOU,SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS VERY VERY CONFIDENTIAL.SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE CRYSTAL BALL P.O. NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATIONS. THANKS.

BEST REGARDS,
SANURA MWANAKHERI.
FOR THE FAMILY.

Heh - that was good.

llamabeast
June 7th, 2007, 02:11 PM
lol, good one.

BigDisAwesome
June 8th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Nation: EA Helheim
Buying: Thistle Mace
Price: Will trade for death gems or a skull mentor (Negotiable, PM if interested)

Got what I needed.

Amhazair
June 8th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Buying: Water gems
Offer: one on one trade for nature gems (up to 15), fire gems (up to 10)
Status: Some deals have been made, offer remains open for the above gem types/quanitities.

Velusion
June 9th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Nation: LA Ermor
Buying: Death Gems
Offer: Earth Gems 1:1 (up to 30).
Except: LA R'lyeh; EA R'lyeh; Neifelhiem

Evilhomer
June 9th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Buying: Water and death Gems
Offer: Earth Gems 1:1 (up to 30) and nature gems 1:1 (up to 30)

deal 1: MA agartha, 9 nature,19 earth sent

atul
June 9th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Buying: Intel. Cast Arcane Window on current turn (21) on a province number I supply via PM, and relay the turn 22 scrying report to me verbatim. Note: heavy astral caster presence expected, so Astral Projection will NOT work!
Offer: 5 earth or death gems
Except: My immediate neighbours
Status: Closed, as the window (eh eh) of opportunity passed.

solo
June 10th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Buying: Gems of any kind for 20 gold each
Exceptions: PM me if interested in making a deal. First come first served, since my supply of gold is not unlimited.

Deals made:

1) Bought 10 air gems from LA Midgard for 200 gold
2) Sent 17 blood slaves to LA Ulm, awaiting payment of 10 death gems and 7 nature gems to complete the deal. Gems received, plus some extra ones for the delay in payment. Thanks!
3) Bought 10 air gems from LA midgard for 200 gold.
4) Bought 14 gems from LA Midgard for 200 gold.

atul
June 10th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Buying: Astral gems (10)
Selling: Earth gems 1:1 (up to 10) and death gems 1:1 (up to 10). PM me if you're interested selling less than total (to reduce clutter).

Amhazair
June 11th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Buying: Dwarven Hammer (x2) (join the club?)
Price: 19 earth/nature/fire gems, or 15 and 100 gold. Possibly level 2 construction items in Oceania paths if you're intrested.

Buying: Water Gems (reminder)
Will trade 1:1 for nature and/or fire gems

Evilhomer
June 12th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Selling: Construction 4 items (fire/water/earth/astral/death/nature) - Example: sword of swiftness, thistle mace, skull staff, charcoal shield, lucky coin, robe of shadows, earth boots, amu of antimagic, stone sphere, crystal coin, ring of regen/reinvig etc.

Price: listed forging price + 20%, payment in water/death/astral gems (or the gem type needed to forge said item). Since gems are low atm you might want to send gems in advance or contact me in pm to open negotiations.
except: none

Update: From now on payment in earth or nature gems will not be accepted.

Amhazair
June 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Buying: Water gems (again)
Offering: 1:1 for fire, air, earth, nature or astral gems. (max 10 astral pearls, other kinds are available in bigger quanitities.)
Status: Open, and will probably remain open for the next 50-odd turns.

Evilhomer
June 19th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Nation: LA R'Lyeh
Selling: Ring of sorcery/wizardry
price: Base forging price (40/65) in water, death or astral gems. For nations that are low on gems I would consider payments of 30 gold/gem value up to half the full payment. (for example you could pay with 20 gems and 600 gold for a ring of sorcery.)
Exceptions: none

DrPraetorious
June 19th, 2007, 02:46 PM
(withdrawn)

davegg
June 19th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Tired of standard armor, bored with magical trinkets or just have some gems burning a hole in your gemthang? EA Ulm announces its magical item emporia is now open! Our fine smiths charge list price for any c4 item; possibly less for bulk orders; sale prices available to friendly neighboring powers.

All payments must be made in advance, orders 2b served in the order they are received by PM. Anyone crazy enough to pay real money a la WoW will jump to the head of the line. Our smiths are ready and waiting to serve you ...

atul
June 20th, 2007, 04:15 PM
MA Agartha
Buying:
Skull Mentors (3)

Bought (Owl Quils)
Bought (Wine Bags)

Paying: Nominal forging cost for each in gem type they require (death/air/nature) OR earth (sellers disrection) AND 3 earth gems or 50 gold per item as a forging fee. For alternate deals, PM me!
From Turn 27 on.
Status: Ongoing on skull mentors, other items bought, thank you for overwhelming interest!

Hadrian_II
June 20th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Nation: MA Pangaea
Sells: Water Gems
Buys: Earth Gems

SOLD

RamsHead
June 23rd, 2007, 03:21 PM
EA C'tis
Buying: Ring of Tamed Lightning x2
Price: 7 natures gems for each (must receive both rings by turn 30)
Exceptions: anyone EA C'tis is at war with

solo
June 24th, 2007, 12:26 PM
MA Jotunheim
Selling: Many Construction Level 6 and below magic items
Prices: Perhaps the lowest you will find. PM me to make a deal for the item you want. Usually payment can be made the turn the item is shipped.
Exceptions: None

Deals made:

1) Thistle Mace to MA Ermor for 10 nature gems.
2) Sea King's Goblet to MA Machaka for 18 astral gems.
3) Boots of Youth (x3) to LA Ermor for 12 earth gems each.

Evilhomer
June 26th, 2007, 09:41 AM
LA R'lyeh
Buying: astral gems
paying: equal amount of fire/earth/nature gems.

Amhazair
June 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Paying: fire/nature/earth/air gems
Exceptions:none

Buying: water gems
Paying: fire/nature/earth/air gems. Depending on the amount of reactions fire and nature might be offered at better than 1:1 ratios, PM for details.
Status: Perpetual. I don't expect to have enough water gems for the next 50 turns at least http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

Baalz
June 26th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Selling: nothing...all gone!
Price: 25 gold per gem - bulk discounts and financing available
Exceptions: EA Argatha

All gone.

Amhazair
June 28th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Selling: fire gems
Price: Any other type of gems except nature. Water and Astral will net 1.5 fire gems each.

Also still buying water and astral gems, see two posts above.

Evilhomer
June 28th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Selling: fire, earth and nature gems
Price: water and astral gems

Selling: Construction 8 items (I can make most items but not all)
Price: Send pm what you need and what you intend to offer (items need to be prepaid, i prefer offers in water, astral, death and money)

Buying: Blood stone
Price: Send pm what you need in return.

lch
July 1st, 2007, 06:36 PM
Nation: LA Patala
Buying: Winged Shoes (1)
Price: Name your price. All kinda gems available except astral.
Start: current turn
End: current turn (yes, no time for forging - would need them immediately)

Velusion
July 2nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Buying: Boots of Youth (up to 3)
Offer: 12 Gems in any combination except Death/Astral
Except: Nations I am at war with
Start: Now

Amhazair
July 6th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Buying: Moonvine Bracelet
Offer: 25 fire, nature and/or earth gems

Buying: Water, Death and Astral gems
Offer: Nature and Fire gems at 1,5:1 ratio, air and earth at 1:1

solo
July 6th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Amhazair said:
Buying: Moonvine Bracelet
Offer: 25 fire, nature and/or earth gems

Can do, see my PM.

MA Jotunheim

Xietor
July 8th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Buying: Elemental Armor and Firebrand
Offer: 25 water, death, or nature gems or blood slaves, or a combo. Also willing to pay gold. Can forge any constr 6 item
using water, astral, nature or death, including moonvine bracelets, boots quickness, horror helm etc.
Status: trading 25 nature gems for the 2 items with MA Jotunheim. 25 nature gems sent.

Arameyan
July 8th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Nation: LA Ctis
Buying: Staff of storm
Offer: I can forge constr 6 Death, fire. Can offer any gems exept slaves. I can supply the staff gem cost.

GrayZ
July 12th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Nation: MA Vanheim
Buying: Gate Cleaver, and Banner of the Northern Star
Offer: Earth, Water, Fire and Nature gems, gold

atul
July 13th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Buying:
Fire booster (preferably skull of fire but others ok)
(Moonvine Bracelet bought)
(Hydra Skin Armor bought)
Offer: Earth, Water, Death, Nature gems or items (const 4, path requirements up to E3/D3/N3/W3, some combinations not available), gold. PM your offer.

Amhazair
July 13th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Buying: a Skull Staff and possibly Skullface too
Offer: Unfortunately I hardly have any death income, so payment will have to be in other gems: 16 nature or fire gems, or 12 earth/air ones, for the Skull Staff, PM me for the Skullface.

The offers I made for water, astral and death gems from previous posts are still open too. (look a few posts up for details - or PM me with your own offer, I'm paying well for them)

Tyrant
July 13th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Nation: MA Oceania
Buying: 50 blood slaves
Offer : 30 earth/nature/fire gems (or cash)

Amhazair
July 15th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Buying: Flame Helmet
Offer: 25 fire or 30 nature gems, or PM me your offer.

Folket
July 19th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Nation: LA R'leyh
Buying: air gems
Offer: 7 gems for 5 air gems

Velusion
July 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Buying: 1 Air Booster
Offer: 35 gems in anything but fire or nature.

Velusion
July 22nd, 2007, 04:48 AM
Buying: 2 Dwarven Hammers
Offer: 36 gems in anything but fire or nature (depending on gems on hand).

Amhazair
July 22nd, 2007, 09:05 AM
Buying: 1 air booster
Offer: 35 nature, 30 astral or earth, or 25 air gems

Nation EA Oceania
Selling: nature gems
Asking: 1 gem of any kind except earth for 1,5 nature gems. (I only need limited quantities of fire/air though, so PM me to see if they're still needed before sending them over)

Xietor
July 23rd, 2007, 08:57 AM
Buying: death gems
Offer: blood slaves, other gems, gold, items, pm me

Baalz
July 25th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Buying: 3 rings of tamed lightning
Offer: N/A

Buying: 3 suits of chainmail of displacement
Offer: N/A

Baalz
July 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Selling: Lifelong protection
Offer: 15 gems (any type) or forging in exchange

Baalz
July 25th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Selling: 50 blood slaves
Offer: 30 air gems

Velusion
July 26th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Buying: 2 Water bracelet boosters
Offer: 12 Gems (any type)
Except: Those I'm at war with.

Amhazair
July 26th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Selling: 2 water bracelets to Ermor
Price: 12 water gems

Salamander8
July 27th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Nation: MA R'Lyeh
Buying: Supply bonus items (Wineskins and cauldrons of broth). At least 1, and preferably a few (about 5 or so). Does not need to be all at once. In fact I would prefer to buy a few over a period of time instead of all at once.
Offer: Nominal nature gem cost. Or other gems/gold on a deal-by-deal basis.
Except: None.

jutetrea
July 27th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Selling: Staff of elemental mastery (+1 F,A,E,W/2h)
Offer: 70 Gems of any type other than astral (10F,10W required)O.B.O.
Except: None.

Arameyan
July 27th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Nation: LA Ctis
Buying: Death gems
Offer: Air gems, water gems

Xietor
July 27th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Buying: Flambeaus, other high end 3x damage to demon weapons
Offer: water, fire, air, or nature gems or blood slaves, or a combo. Also willing to pay gold. Can forge any constr 6 item using water, astral, nature or death, including moonvine bracelets, boots quickness, horror helm etc.

Amhazair
July 29th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Buying: Several charcoal shields and fire/frost brands
Offer: fire, earth, possibly some nature gems, or lvl 6 construction items. PM me for details

Buying: Up to 20 air gems
Offer: 25 fire, earth or 20 nature gems.

Amhazair
August 2nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
Selling: Staff of Elemental Mastery
Price: 60 gems of any kind except fire, at least 25 of which must be water; or 55 water and/or death gems
Staus: open

Velusion
August 2nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
*Changed* see below

Velusion
August 4th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Buying: 5 Death Gems (or as many as you have)
Paying: 6 Non-Death Gems (5:6 ratio)
Exception: Those I'm at war with.

Buying: 9 Blood Slaves (or as many as you have)
Paying: 5 Non-Death Gems (9:5 ratio)

I have relatively large stores on hand.

Baalz
August 8th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Selling: Boots of youth
Price: 10 gems, any flavor (bulk discounts available)
Exception: none

Selling: Robe of the Magi
Price: 40 air gems + 50 gems of any flavor

Selling: Ring of Wizardry
Price: 65 pearls + 35 gems of any flavor

solo
August 8th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Buying: Fire gems at 20 gold each

Selling: Most level 6 and below magic items
Price: Base price for most items. Payment usually can be made with any combination of gems. Send PM to arrange a deal.

Buying: Gems of any type
Price: Varies by type, PM me for a quote

Amhazair
August 13th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Selling: fire gems
Price: paying 6 fire gems for each 5 gems of any kind, or 7 fire gems for each 5 water or death gems.

jutetrea
August 19th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Buying: 2 casts of flames from the sky (or potentially other army affecting map spells)
Price: Spell cost + misc (various gems, items, gold, etc, negotiable)

Evilhomer
August 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Selling: Various uniques

- Sun slayer
- woundflame
- Trident from beyond
- Sword of injustice
- The Ankh

Price: Send personal offer (PM) - Need water gems mostly.

Lingchih
August 21st, 2007, 01:48 AM
Nation: LA Pangaea
Buying: Earth gems
Selling: Nature gems
Price: 50 earth for 60 nature. Or... 5 earth for every 6 nature.

Baalz
August 21st, 2007, 11:15 AM
Selling: Disease demons
Price: 10 Earth gems

Velusion
August 21st, 2007, 05:41 PM
Buying: 4 Death Gems (or as many as you have)
Paying: 5 Water, Nature, Astral, Fire, Air Gems (4:5 ratio)
Staus: Closed.

Xietor
August 28th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Buying: Nature Gems(as many as you have)
Paying: 20 gold per nature gem
Exception: None, even my enemies are free to use my own gold against me http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Evilhomer
September 1st, 2007, 01:40 PM
Paying: any other gem (except water), trade is 5:7
Exception: None

Amhazair
September 1st, 2007, 01:50 PM
Paying: any other gem except water or death, trade is 5:6; 5:7 for fire gems.
Exception: None

Lingchih
September 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Nation: LA Pangaea
Buying: Earth gems
Selling: Nature gems
Price: 50 earth for 60 nature.

Evilhomer
September 18th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Buying: Blood slaves (40)
Paying: Ask me what you need for them

LoloMo
October 3rd, 2007, 10:04 AM
Paying: 1 Earth Gem or 1.5 Blood Slave per Nature Gem

Selling: Dwarven Hammers
Price: 14 Nature Gems per Hammer

Dwarven Hammers are available and waiting in the Lab.

Szumo
October 12th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Nation: EA Pangea
Paying: other gems, contact me for details

Evilhomer
October 14th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Selling: Robe of the magi // Ring of wizardry
Price: 40 astral gems // 50 astral gems

Evilhomer
October 18th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Buying: Astral and water gems
Paying: 60 gold for each astral pearl and 50 gold for each water gem.