PDA

View Full Version : A History of Perpetuality

LoloMo
June 10th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Hi fellow players of Velusion's Perpetuality game. I have created a thread to allow for each nation to record their history as they see it. You can post your stories here, report your greatest victories, your worst defeats, rant against your most fearsome enemies, flaunt your largest alliances, and of course, praise your most powerful Pretender. I feel that the Perpetuality game deserves a separate thread like this, because it involves so many players each with their own unique story to tell. I hope this will serve to add a lot of roleplaying to this game, and inspire more AARs (After Action Reports) from the Dom3 community. I truly enjoy reading the different reports, even of those games I am not involved in.

RULES

1. This thread is reserved only for the players of Velusion's Perpetuality game.

2. EACH PLAYER WILL HAVE ONLY ONE POST. EVER.

3. Just keep editing and adding to your story as the history of your nation unfolds. It may be as factual, as false, or as wishful thinking as you want. It may also serve as an easy to locate propaganda piece for your nation.

4. Please keep all your stories in character, and have FUN!

LoloMo
June 10th, 2007, 11:04 PM
(MA Ermor)

Hail to the inheritors of Messina Adanisi Ermor, the greatest city of the known world, the world that has been, and the world to come.
Hail to the inheritors of the Legacy of the Ermorian nation: Eternal Life, and Eternal Wisdom.
Thanks be to the Giver of Eternal Life, The Fount of Eternal Wisdom, The Wellspring of Time, The All Powerful Bimini, The First Among Sixty.

My name is not important, as I am but a humble scribe in the Catacomb Archives of the ancient City of Messina Adanisi Ermor, the seat of power of the MA Ermorian Nation. It is my duty to record the events of my time, as seen by my own eyes, as heard by my own ears, as tasted by my own tongue, and as felt by my own flesh. Know also, that the events are as foretold by the Seeress of Catalini in the The Tidal Chants , and the period indexed by the Rediscovery of the Temple of the Dead in the ancient lake beneath the Catacomb Archives.

The Tidal Chants, Division 6, Verse XXI:

And the harvest shall be overflowing
The sheep plump
The honey sweet
The wine strong

And the commerce shall be exceeding
The furs caress
The coins glitter
The pots jangle

But so do winds waft cold
But so do makers make less
But so do sages stray far
But so do fortunes fickle meet

And the whispers shall be heard
And the tides shall beckon
And the dreams shall show

And One shall heed the call
And forgotten wisdom recall

Jazzepi
June 10th, 2007, 11:06 PM
The mighty nation of Midgard rose from its humble beginnings on the plain lands of the eastern continent. There they met the wee little people of EA Mavernai. Their children were delicious, and just before the last were to be gobbled up, a great Mehir dropped from the sky. The mages of Midgard, despite their training in death magic, were unable to hit the broad side of a barn, and left Mehir with only a black eye.

Then the dastardly nation of EA C'Tis broke the NAP they were only so eager to make before. After that, Man, and LA C'Tis joined the four nation gang bang against Midgard. Despite Man's despicable treatment of EA C'Tis, they played lapdog to Man the entire time. No, despite Midgard's endless diplomacy no allies could be found in the surrounding nations.

And then the 4 nation gang bang began. Midgard is happy to report that it killed both the Gods of LA C'Tis and EA C'Tis. They hang on our ethereal mantle in Vahalla. ;P

Jazzepi

FAJ
June 11th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I open the great tome of MA Abysia! Our entire history!

In the beggining, there was a bright light and life sprang from the smoulder cone. Great Abysian warriors trained hard, and fought harder, bringing independant nations to their knees. The summers were warm, and the times were plentiful. All the citizens cheered and marveled at their great nation, built on fire and magma. Moral was high and everyone anticipated the arrival of their god incarnate!

Then they were crushed by mammoths.

The End.

Velusion
June 11th, 2007, 12:13 AM
The Ashen Empire

In the beginning there was darkness...

(to be continued...)

Foodstamp
June 11th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Post deleted by Foodstamp

Foodstamp
June 11th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Still the sun burns the eyes of the great warriors of Agartha. It has been almost three years now since my race has resurfaced to this world. I can hear the priests call to me, pleading in the sacred tongues for my awakening. Their voices flood my prison all at once and tug at my heart strings, oh to be awake again!

As I lay in this chamber, the last strands of the old pantokrator's bonds fade away. Soon I will no longer be fettered. I ache with delight, breathing becomes rapid as I think of the taste of flesh as I devour my enemies. Soon the overconfident shall pay.

The prayers of my people come to me, all at once. I know of Mictlan's attempts to take advantage of my fledging peoples. I know of Tien Chi's push to capitalize on my already besieged children. I relish in the thought of all your deaths. I shall savor every moment, every drop of blood that saturates the ground, spilled from your peoples.

I awaken soon. And soon the false gods shall sleep for eternity.

Love,
Scrodo Saggins of EA Agartha

EDITED: Crap, my edit turned into a reply, my apologies.

Baalz
June 11th, 2007, 01:14 AM
The Bloody God stirs. The nation of Mictlan too long denying its heritage once more embraces the power locked in blood and the world trembles. With rediscovered power comes rediscovered hunger and we seek forth for fresh, hot blood to complete The Bloody God’s dismantling of the prison which binds him.

Independent forces have been most unfortunately stout as we cast out for both prey and allies, but we have managed to find both. As our rain priests seal pacts under the waves, and our other borders become secure, what do our expansion squads encounter but the barbarous Argathans driving groups of shaggy troglodytes in an effort to expand their fledgling empire. The large bodies of the Argathans will make a pleasing amount of blood, as the huge haunches of their pets sustain the hungry stomachs of our warriors. They will be the first nation piled at the foot of the holly ziggurat, perhaps supplying enough blood on their own for The Bloody God to break free and begin his plans for world domination.

Additional fortress are becoming usable, and the blood rises hotly in the veins of the Jaguar warriors as the old ways are remembered. Scores boil forth each month, hungry to blood themselves and glory the old god. We seek out further for prey and allies, for the Argathans will not sustain us for long. Who next will we encounter, and will they have enough strength to be considered as an ally, or will they be piled atop the Argathans as our next prey?

---------------------------

The Argathan Troglodytes have proved to be a bit fiercer than anticipated, and have managed to stall their doom for a short while. The priests assure me that their collapse is writ large in all entrails they have studied…yet still the foul beasts, numbering near a hundred managed to stampeded their way to the very foot of the holy ziggurat! Things might have then turned very ugly indeed at this point, but the great prophet assures me that this was part of his plan, and indeed he marched forth to simultaneously cut their escape route and send the shaggy beasts fleeing into certain death. Deploying slaves in the center as bait proved a viciously effective strategy as the beast charged right in to quickly be flanked by jaguar warriors on one side and rain warriors on the other. They did not last long, and we practically lost naught but slaves. The foolishly optimistic Argathans have sent a Stone Hurler sieging party into our lands. We'll see how they fair with most of the troglodytes gone, I'm told it should prove amusing.

Elsewhere our raiding parties descend upon the Argathan lands, cutting deep, for the Argathans cannot stop the smallest of our raiding parties without deploying their very expensive troglodytes so as to outnumber our much cheaper jaguar warriors. Our third castle has just become functional and the jaguar warriors boil out like ants. The priest kings assure me that we will now not only be winning this war on an economic level, but also be fielding more troops –the Argathans cannot hope to stand against this. Yet still, one does not rise to the position of Hand of The Bloody God by leaving anything to chance, so we have secured a war ally to attack the Argathan’s far border in exchange for future aid. Relations continue to be friendly with our other neighbors, and we have laid the groundwork for developing future mutually beneficial friendships. Our water neighbors seem to eye each other coldly, but other than agreed upon land reservations seem to have no desire to carve any of my island for themselves.

----------------------------------------

The star of Mictlan’s late age is on the rise. The Argathan wars are all but over, and indeed the rivers of blood which have been spilled have allowed the bloody god to break free of his prison and the whole world dispairs.

Wave after wave of the shaggy Troglodytes surged out of the Argathan caves, bludgeoning our holy warriors with their fetid bulk even as their lifeblood spilled onto the hungry ground. So great were their numbers and sheer mass that they indeed did manage to push us back for awhile, hundreds of the beasts traveling in herds which fouled water for miles. Apparently every coin of the Argathan nation was leveraged into naught but Troglodyte breeding and their bodies piled up high.

The scales continued to slowly shift towards the Mictlan empire, however, our much cheaper warriors allowed us to place multiple castles, and slowly….ever slowly build up a terrifying reserve force while maintaining a stalemate. The last surging of the Troglodytes proved the tipping point as hundreds of Jaguar Warriors boiled out of our castle screaming for blood. In huge numbers the Troglodytes were felled, obsidian swords hamstringing the fetid giants while holy were-jaguars leapt on their backs and tore out their throats.

After slaying over a hundred of them our warriors’ blood lust was still not sated and they marched straight to the heart of Argatha, slaying dozens more as the siege of the capital commenced. Meanwhile raiding parties move unopposed quickly bringing the rest of Argatha under our flag. The last of the Argathans huddle in their cave, waiting to see if their food or their walls will give out first.

Now the bloody god sits his ancient throne and the old blood priests awaken dark powers deep in the holy ziggurat. Blood flows freely out the old stone fonts and all weak men despair – the nation of Mictlan hungers and no one’s daughters are safe. From where will our next chattel come?

----------------------------------------

The Argathan wars are over. The great Oracle-lich knelt in concession and the bloody empire prepared to lick it’s wounds and consolidate after an intense war against a surprisingly worthy opponent. Unfortunately, fate seldom considers one’s plans.

The EA Vanir have rode forth and demanded that we relinquish control of the Argathan castles which we fought so hard to capture. In the underhanded way of the vanir, they claim to want no war, only what is theirs by right. The minds of the vanir are truly mad to think the nation of Mictlan is some housecat to be pushed aside on ridiculous pretense. They will soon find this housecat is indeed a jaguar.

Unfortunately, the legendary power of the vanir is not overstated. With a combination of thunder strikes and quicken-blessed berserkers their main host hardly broke a sweat slaying a large number of jaguar warriors and the first of our ice devils. The oppressive heat of the lingering Argathan dominion greatly distressed the ice devil, allowing the swarm of vanir to bring him down in a most undignified manner.

The bloody empire has other resources at its disposal however, and toads rain from the sky on all vanir castles. Our bodies may be piled high, but vanir reinforcements shall not be forthcoming, so each of their deaths is triply painful. We will see how they hold up to our next onslaught, the jaguar seldom comes from the direction you expect.

Lingchih
June 11th, 2007, 02:19 AM
LA Pangaea - Gonzo the Magnificent (or something like that)

The horror. The horror. The proud forests are being cut down, and the beings of the wood are dying. It must be stopped.

We have found refuge in a beautiful valley, and we can stop the horror from continuing here, but the world at large is still at risk. Our only hope is to summon the Ancient Power, and command the vine beings that will defend the lands of the Pan.

And yet we find that the borders of our land are commanded by the forces of death. So be it. If it takes Death to defend Life, we are one with it. Awaken the deathly forms of the forest, to defend Gaea with a force of their vines.

Almighty Gonzo has pledged to defend our forests, and under that standard we shall persevere, and protect the lands of Gaea. Also, we offer really cheap scouting reports to anyone that is interested.

atul
June 11th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Velusion said:
In the beginning there was darkness...

Indeed, the statue-adorned caves of MA Agartha are quite dark. More on that to come later on.

Meglobob
June 11th, 2007, 09:21 AM
EA Tir Na N'Og

Let there be light...and the Tuatha or Blessed walked upon the earth.

Laughter, merriment, wine and song filled the air as the fierce Sidhe warriors and there Fir Bolg allies battled the forces of evil and chaos in the strange new world of Perpetuality.

The Awakening

Come, whispered the voice, persistent, come join me. All the Tuatha heard, many laughed, some shook there head and went about there business on the Blessed Isle. Yet, among the younger Sidhe the call stirred a longing, for adventure, for glory, a chance to serve light and a chance to grasp power. The slumbering god, Illuminati beckoned them and so by ones, twos, small groups they went via the hidden ways of the barrows and mounds to serve there new god in a new world, Perpetuality.

Early Days

Illuminati, guided them to a glittering lake, breathtaking in its beauty. When the sun rose in the morning the lake glittered gold, in the day a deep blue with ripples of silver from the fish and with the setting of the sun a vivid orange and red.

The Sidhe were pleased and built a mighty citadel named Tir Na N'Og. With the Sidhe came Fir Bolgs and in very little time at all a industrious city emerged with constant new arrivals of both Sidhe and Fir Bolgs from the Blessed Isle.

1st Year of the Asension Wars

The lands surrounding Tir Na N'Og were a chaotic collection of independent states eager to accept the guidence of the Blessed. With barely a scratch to one Sidhe the city state of Tir Na N'Og became a small kingdom of 15 or so provinces all serving there mysterious god, Illuminati. During this time of expansion the Sidhe came across other nations ruled by false pretenders who proclaimed themselves the one true god. This was troubling but the nations seemed peaceful enough so treaties of peace were signed with MA Pangaea, LA Man, EA Sauromatia and MA C'tis. Now was a time of peace not war...

Early Spring, 2nd Year of the Ascension Wars

The nation of Tir Na N'Og rejoices, Illuminati the one true god, appears in a blinding flash of white light singing a song of such enchantment that no mortal, even Sidhe can copy. Our god is no longer a distant voice, a feeling, he is physically with us to guide us to victory.

The Blessed Lake

The kings of Ri, lords of the Tuatha, raged at the nation of MA Oceania. The sacred lake upon which mighty Tir Na N'Og was built had been conquered by the merfolk. Elrond, Isildur, Legolas, Elendil, Celeborn and Amaziga prepared for war. As they strapped magical armour on, equipped rings of water breathing and placed pendants of luck around there necks Illuminati appeared before them, "Hold mighty kings of Ri, it is not your destiny to wage war upon the merfolk. Well there conquest of the blessed lake is a insult to Tir Na N'Og, they are not the real threat. The real threat is to the SW, ride with all haste to the land of demons, the lands of EA Yomi. Before you get there they will have invaded our lands, cast them back and make there nation dust."

Upon hearing the words of Illuminati, Ma Oceania vanished from the minds of the kings of RI and with all haste they rode SW to face the demonic hordes of EA Yomi.

The Blessed and the Demon wars.

As Illuminati had predicted a demon army had invaded the province of Gol Amrod completely without warning and with no provocation by the Sidhe. EA Yomi would deeply regret this foolish act in the months to come.

vfb
June 11th, 2007, 10:47 AM
We pick up the story of Marverni in the tenth month of year One. The lands of Marverni are entirely occupied by werewolves. Entirely? No! One small village of indomitable bare chested warriors still holds out against the invaders ...

The people of Marverni had planned to expand slowly, and well, that was really the only plan of ours that ever worked. Expand slowly we did, being careful to show up in barbarian lands with a large enough force to scare off the godless, without risking our bare chests.

Meanwhile our crack team of researchers had locked themselves up in their tree house, studying diligently for that which could perhaps buy us some peace ... yes, construction! We would become a nation of traders, building various wares for the warring nations of Perpetuality, and doing a wee bit of other research on the side. Unfortunately that part of the plan did not work out.

The greedy werewolves of Midgard invaded our lands and conquered all but one village. All appeared lost, but in the month we expected to be devoured, a Menhir descended from the sky, and bounced about, crushing the werewolves!

The werewolves may be physically strong, but they lack discipline, and flee like mice when our Menhir arrives. Little, scared, tiny, wee little mice. Run, mice, run! Flee! Ha ha ha.

For a year now, Menhir has bounced around, trying to squish the werewolves before they flee to their homes in the west. But the werewolves appear to be prolific breeders, and their numbers may yet overwhelm us.

We have found noble and honorable neighbors who have also been threatened by the Menace from Midgard. Marverni will do what we can to assist these brave soldiers in their battles against the Midgard horde. For the Midgard werewolves breed like rabbits, and their enormous army poses a dire threat to all nations of Perpetuality.

Wikd Thots
June 11th, 2007, 11:36 AM
MA Mictlan
I did not choose my nation. The guy that picked it never turned in a god so it was first come first served. I rushed a MA Mictlan build and shot it in. Not an excuse. Just letting you know that I blew it early.

I got a position at the fat spot on the SW peninsula.
Farther SW inside the peninsula was MA Ermor and I knew they would have to march through me to reach the rest of the map so I made a NAP right away. The agreement gave the fat farmland I was trying to reach.

So I changed direction to the other fat farmland. When I got there MA Caelum had just taken it and got hurt doing it so I attacked. I got 2 farmlands. One was fat for taxes, and they both made longbowmen.
MA Caelum hit me back. Hard. And MA Venheim hit me hard on the other side.
Aww crap! I had hoped that both MA Vanheim and MA Caelum would attack my castle. I could watch them wipe each other. But apparently they reached an agreement. MA Caelum pulled back and MA Vanheim seiged me.

tibbs
June 11th, 2007, 01:01 PM
A History of LA Man in Perpetuality

Evilhomer
June 11th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Month of high harvest, in the second year of the pretender wars

Great kings and queens in the land of perpetuality. I am but a humble and old priest living in an coastal province long forgotten by the people of the mainlands, and now i must write to you to warn you of some of the horrors I have seen crawl from the seas after the sun sets. They seem to be part fish and part something more demonic and alien, clearly showing some higher intelligence as they chatter among themself in their outwordly tongue. As to what their intent is i cannot say, but people has been starting to dissapear along the coastline. A great deal of people has started to ramble about distant stars and about deities of horror long forgotten.

Now as i walk along the beach i cannot think of the deep sea without shuddering at the nameless things that may at this very moment be crawling and floundering on its slimy bed, worshipping their ancient stone idols and carving their own detestable likenesses on submarine obelisks of water-soaked granite. I dream of a day when they may rise above the billows to drag down in their reeking talons the remnants of puny, war-exhausted mankind -- of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium. I urge you good kings and queens, do not take my words lightly, this matter is of grave importance and may be a threat to us all. I will continue to investigate this matter and will give an update the next fortnight.

BigDisAwesome
June 11th, 2007, 05:30 PM
spot reserved for EA Helheim

CelestialGoblyn
June 11th, 2007, 05:40 PM
In the northern mountains, amongst ancient forests, in dark valleys lie the lands of Ulm. It is not a land I would advise you to ever visit, unless fate itself forces you to seek something from the strange people who live there.

There is howling at night that is more fearsome than that of great dire wolves.

There is tyranny greater than that of burgemeister who sentences a widow to death, deaf at cries of her children.

There is arcane knowledge that even Dark Priests fear to ponder and pretend it does not exist.

There is greed more inhuman than that of bandits who kill a traveller to take his money pouch.

That of a vampire.

---

No one knows who is the real ruler of Ulm. Burgemeisters and nobles have power, but they fear the iron cult and their inquisitors. The iron cult is said to be manipulated by dark forces, for they allow vampires and demons to stalk the populace. Even the vampires are not the rulers, even they fear someone. Some say there's a brotherhood of humans that manipulates vampires like puppets...

Regardless of that, early history of Ulm is one of brutal military conquest. Grim-faced soldiers march into sorrounding baronies and take control. Rulers have to swear loyality to Ulm or die. Who do they really swear loyalty to, they don't know.

Later, the borders of Ulm meet with the wild Sauromatians in the east, cold-blooded lizadrmen in the south and winged people in the west.

Hadrian_II
June 11th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Here begins the tale of MA Pangaea.

We have been slowly conquering the surrounding barbarians to bring them the wisdom and power of the Forest. Soon we met neighbours on every border, two of them MA Oceania and Tir na n'Og soon entered NAPs with us, and only our third neighbour Sauromantia decided to cause trouble.

At first they accepted our NAP but soon after they raided a province of ours. As we are peaceful people the council of pans decided to let the barbarians have their prize, but this statement caused heavy riots in the Satyr population, and so we conquered the province back. After that an emissary from Sauromantia has arriven, whining about our so called 'ruthless' actions, this action of cowardice caused the noble nation of Pangaea to revoke the NAP, and 3 Months later a Pangean army entered the enemy lands.

Pangaea is sure to win the battle against the cowards, our vanguard is proposed to reach the enemys capital in 2 months. But pangaea is also prepared for a longer war that will grind the foul empire of Sauromantia slowly to dust.

The Sauromantian war and the fall of Tir na n'Og

As predicted, our vanguard arrived at sauromantias Castle very early but was repelled after a short siege. After that, like vultures, MA Ctis and LA Ulm also invaded Sauromantia and captured the rest of his provinces, as our main army was too far away, we had no choice, but to let them have their way. They soon sieged the sauromantian capital, but sauromantia decided not to defend itself, but to attack us. Sauromantia put all his forces in just one big army, and began to march against our mainland. They defeated an army of ours in a big battle, but their victory was just phirric, as they lost theyr god, all the hydras half the mages and almost all meelee forces. The next army of Pangea had just to attack and kill the last few survivors.

Before Sauromantia was defeated a big alliance of MA Oceania, LA Atlantis, LA Man and Lanka anhillated our neighbour Tir na n'Og in just one turn of decisive battles and after the Leadership of Tir na n'Og stepped down, pangean forces where also able to get some of the now unclaimed provinces.

Since then Pangea had a period of peace and prosperity, our forges where build and running, the recruitment of Centaurs is also proceeding as planned, and we have NAPs with every nation bordering us and as this lines are written, an army of Centaurs is entering the sea to conquer a population of tritons, that was annoying us for quite a long time.

HoneyBadger
June 11th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Reserved for Niefelheim.

Violators will be violated in the most squamous of ways.

Salamander8
June 11th, 2007, 07:20 PM
In a time so long ago that the human mind can barely grasp such a concept, a race of near-omnipotent beings evolved on the planet Xoth. They used their fearsome powers to erect non-Euclidean cities of basalt and non-terrene materials and also to contact bizarre entities through the void itself.

Their own almost limitless power would be the undoing of dread Xoth. In an attempt to call Azathoth through the void to annihilate their enemies, they instead caused a chain-reaction in the very firmament itself. This in turn sundered Xoth into many fragments. One such fragment fell through the stars for eons. It finally came screaming on a world and plunged into a deep rift in the sea. The survivors proceeded to rebuild what they had lost, but their own ruler, the void lurker known as: Shubburath;King of Kings, Lord of Men's Folly, the Prince of Rain, had it's consciousness set adrift by the sundering. And while even in it's dormant state it was able to project it's near divine authority to their new capital of R'Lyeh, the most powerful Starspawns worked feverishly to return their god to the waking world.

In Shubburath's absence, the prophet T'Yogh has taken control of the forces of R'Lyeh. These forces are not just from the city of R'Lyeh, but also mind-numbing terrors from beyond the void itself. Mere glances at such bizarre horrors can drive men insane.

Ia! Shubburath Ftagn!

Shubburath shall break free when the stars are right. And madness and horror shall follow in his wake.

Shubburath has broken free from his extra-dimensional prison at last! The chanting of the Starspawns has been answered and R'Lyeh prepares to call forth more entities from space and time to do their bidding. Already the voices from beyond that drive mortals to madness can be heard as R'Lyeh prepares itself for this war-torn world.

The last of the fiery ones of EA Abysia that had taken the large island that was foretold to be R'Lyeh's, fell before the power of our Ilithids and void summons. To the east the rest of the fiery empire had fallen to the nearby land power that had been fighting with them for some time. Already the other-worldry chanting that accompinied the mental construction of R'Lyeh's bizarre structures had started on the island. Shubburath's influence was already spreading.

Zoshan
June 12th, 2007, 02:00 AM
A History of MA Pythium

By Felodeus Imperial Historian, and Arch Theurg.

It has fallen to me to prepare a history of the great empire of Pythium. At the request of his Holiness Hopper the Prophet of the Goddess Glory, and Regent of our divine child Emperor, I reluctantly agreed to attempt this chronicle. Following is a series of reports from various sources that detail the actions and motivations of the Pythium government.

Year 1 of the Regency of his Holiness Prophet of the Goddess Glory.

We have encountered moderate resistance to our army of legionnaires mostly barbarian tribesmen and small isolated villages. Almost all are willing to bow to the mighty armies of Pythium.
Late in the summer of year one, we have come upon easterners that speak of lands not too distant ruled by men who call themselves the T'ien Ch'i. I would caution the Generals tread lightly in the east and send the diplomats to assess these easterners.

Cornelius 1st Centurion of Pythium.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To his Holiness. We have reached and agreement with both MA T'ien ch'i, to our east and LA Abysia to the north east. Both nations have agreed to peaceful relations with us and I hope for prosperous trade. As per your last request I shall make haste to the west to speak with the nations of EA Caelum, Ea Arco, and EA Mictlan. May the light of the Goddess shine on you.

Your servant.
Ambassador Trodor.

jutetrea
June 12th, 2007, 09:44 PM
[ExScrolls of Soje Khan]cerpt from the Forgotten

... And behold, the steadfast forces of LA Tien Chi has held fast against the massed armies of MA Arco. Devestating casualties were inflicted with minimal friendly losses, regrettably their "pretender" fled before paying for his temerity.

... A troubling season this, even as the armies of MA Arco were bloodied our scouts report masses of troops flying the colors of LA Marignon on our borders. Their leader has been quiet, dissolving all agreements a few months ago - leading our advisors to believe collusion with MA Arco.

... Murmurs of unease flow through the populace, multiple armies threaten. Our soldiers stand firm, yet there are rumbles amongst the people. Our diplomats are busy, working to secure outside assistance against multiple enemies. We beseech our neighbors for help! While most of our military is intact, it will be difficult.

----------------------------------------------------------
[Excerpt from the Forgotten Scrolls of Soje Khan]

......*Click*Clack*Click*Clack* Destiny hangs in the balance, the numbers of the invaders are worrisome. No, not MA Arco, they have been pushed back and our secondary army is currently sieging their capital.

No, the second cur to invade our lands, LA Marignon. With no provocation we were invaded yet again! After much calculation it seems the invading force has approximately 200 troops comprised of the usual national troops interspersed with about 12 magi. Reports from the overrun province recall a strange flying monkey-like creature with large craniums, previously unknown to us. Other than a putrid stench, they seem unremarkable - yet add another facet to be wary of.

...This next month will be telling, if fate smiles on our people we will turn back the invaders. Luckily other nations have seen our plight and have pledged aid. Even now friendly troops are causing mayhem in the trespasser's rear provinces. We pray fate smiles kindly.

StrictlyRockers
June 15th, 2007, 05:14 PM
A Report on the war to defeat the aggressor nation, HA Helheim. The story of EA Vanheim and our glorious war of victory over the agressors, EA Helheim.

The full story soon to follow.

Kydorias
July 14th, 2007, 12:51 AM
With a deep intesity General Aithwyav's sharp eyes peered Southeast towards the highlands of Farseer Mountains. Already the leaves there darkened, gaining a brittleness unseen since the Seraphim Wars when the ancestors of the Raptor Clan were disovered practicing the blasphemous ways of the Dark Arts and were forced from the Kingdom. Even after the return of the Raptors and their now-limited knowledge of Death Majiks, the delicate balance between Growth and Death had been maintained to the benefit of the lush lands ruled by the Seraphs. Now once again the blight of Death spread, this time from a source wholly out of the realm and understanding of the Raptors.

Suddenly Aithwyav broke out of his fierce concentration, startled by the presence that seemingly materialized next to him.

"I feel it, Lord Aithwyav. And I cannot lie when I say it feels like it infuses me with pure, raw power. It is the force of Inevitability, of Oblivion, of Death. It excites me yet repulses me." Zbaurvant the Caretaker stood beside Aithwyav, his eyes glowing a strange purplish hue.

"Control yourself Caretaker, lest I decide in your disfavor to which side you truly belong." Aithwyav's eyes glared at Zbaurvant.

"No fear General. You know where my loyalties lie. I may have sworn the Way of Harab but what true family I cannot have now exists within the heart of our kin. And what we spy approaching does not bode well for us." Zbaurvant sighed and Aithwyav detected a note of regret in that loose of air.

"Yes, you are correct about your ill tidings. But know that if the time draws near, your heart will feel my Ice Blade before I allow you to taste the power you seemingly desire." Aithwyav ran his blade along his palm to increase the effect of his threat.

"Heh, no worries M'Lord. I expect you await news from our Soveriegn, Lady Serenity?" Zbaurvant inquired.

"Yes, and it worries me that we haven't yet received word from her. It was over two months ago that she and High Marshall Caelos left with the Army. I am now quite concerned." Aithwyav returned his Blade to its scabbard with an audible snap.

"As am I. Two weeks ago a Black Servant dispatched by Elder Grifec brought me word that Serenity had convinced Caelos to drive into Old Man Mountains. She knew that The Ashen Empire had annexed what was previously ours and seemed determined to gain it back." Zbuarvant waved his arm in the general direction of the Northeast, towards Old Man Mountains. Aithwyav blanched at hearing mentioned the name of the long lost dreaded Empire.

"I haven't received word since." Zbaurvant leaned heavily on his skull-encrusted staff.

"There." Aithwyav's gaze sharpened towards the North. A dark cloud appeared in the sky, gaining size until it crystallized into dozens of individual specks.

"So our Army returns." Muttered Zbaurvant. Squadron after squadron of Spire Archers alighted in the city of LA Caelum, reforming ranks as Squadronnaires barked orders. With a rush of wings, a Storm General landed heavily on the Central Tower next to Aithwyav.

"Greetings Lord Marshall." General Dashtayana bowed before Aithwyav.

"Brother, do not bow." With a smile and a thump, Aithwyav slapped Dashtayana on his back.

"I must my Lord. As much as I wish it were not so, I bring news that you are now Grand Marshall of the Army of Caelum." Dashtayana's gaze remained glued to the gleaming Ice Greaves worn by Aithwyav.

"What? But it cannot be so!" Exclaimed Aithwyav. "What of Serenity? Lord Caelos!"

"Gone Lord Marshall. Both ascended to whence they came. Both lost in a glorious fight but defeated nonetheless. Caelos wading in amongst hundreds of deathly warriors, shattering bone and helm as he bellowed his fury. Serenity herself laying waste to a Legion of Devils as they tried to cut down our Archers. But on they came, and there was nothing we could do to prevent the relentless tide washing over us." Dashtayana bowed even lower, if that was possible.

"It cannot be!" Aithwyav muttered.

"I'm afraid so Sir." Replied Dashtayana. "Losses were grievous for the Undead as well but you know they raise two more for every one we send back to the grave."

"Yes. I truly know. Very well. Reorganize our forces and get them fed and rested. More battles lie ahead and by the Gods we will acquit ourselves well. Maybe even pull out of this." With that declaration, Aithwyav strode back into the tower.

Xietor
October 24th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Bones, Lord of the Dead, true god, leader of MA Ctis, tells the tale of his people. MA Ctis are an evolved and advanced Lizard society. Though warlike in nature, they are honorable allies as well as terrible foes.

MA Ctis has been at war it its entire history. First with Sauomatia, then with the LA Atlantis Alliance(LA Man, MA Oceania, LA Atlantis, and finally EA Lanka. Bones was the first to expose this alliance, and it was Bones that named it. Finally, it was Bones that defeated it.

Of the once great LA Atlantis Alliance none remain. Their people either destroyed, or dying and leaderless. MA Ctis, though a humble race, now owns 4 capitals, including its own.

Bones is Immortal. As the last vestiges of EA Lanka are dealt with, Bones gazes to the future. What new challenge awaits his people? Will peace hold sway over the lands of the Lizards? What race dares to attack MA Ctis who has defeated all they have faced? Or will MA Ctis become the aggressor for the first time and liberate an enslaved population who yearns to worship Bones?