View Full Version : TFW - more issues
March 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Goose Green mission:
- I have tried to bombard the Puccarras, but no effect. They are not even suppressed?!
- Where are the Harriers mentionened? After 8 hours there were still no sign?!
- I have two engineers units that cannot move from were they are. No mater what direction I choose they are stuck?!
- I am not able to reposition the guns and ammo of 79/29 Cdo RA eventhough the clock has not been started yet?
March 9th, 2008, 02:27 PM
March 9th, 2008, 02:29 PM
more upload II
March 10th, 2008, 02:01 PM
The pucaras in Goose Green are in flight and therefore are almost impossible for arty to suppress or destroy. You will need to use your blowpipe gunners to good effect.
There are no harries in the Goose Green scenario. Yes, they are mentioned in the orders, this is because the orders are a direct transcript of the orders given by Lt/Col H Jones at Goose Green.
I can only see one surviving engineer team at grid 62825864. The reason they won't move is that they are in the sea and do not have a "Water" capability.
I made a decision in the design process for TFW that players would not be able to change the inintial deployment setups. This is the reason why you can't move the guns and ammo resupply in the Longdon scenario.
I have not played the Op Rosario scenario in a long time but from memory there are no units loaded onto the ships they are all loaded onto the amtracs.
A vehicle and two teams would count as three units.
I hope this helps.
March 10th, 2008, 02:40 PM
- The info box states that the Pucaras are on the ground?
- The mission results list three Harriers???
- I understand that the engineers are not amphibious. BUT then, how can they from land into the water?
- At least one gun has to be moved in order to be resupplied?
- Both "Almirante Irizar" and "Cabo San Antonio" are stated to contain personel and vehicles?
March 10th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I'll look into it further. Its been over a year since I last ran any of these scenarios
March 10th, 2008, 06:07 PM
The pucaras enter the scenario in flight, Pat any ideas on this one please.
Your correct about the harriers, but they don't arrive until way into the scenario, if you have not won it before they are due to arrive that is.
I'm not sure why the engineers entered the water but once in they won't move. Pat any ideas on this one as well please.
I have moved the supply pallets so that all the guns can now be resupplied.
Again your right about the ship loaded troops. There is only one way to off load them and that is over the beach, any beach will do.
March 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Gary, the stuck units seem to be a general error as I have experienced very similar problems in ATF.
I will go back and let the game run a little further, to wait for the Harriers.
Thank you for the info on the landing ships.
vBulletin® v3.7.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.