PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

ScottWAR
January 7th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Looking for a multiplayer game. I prefer to play Japan, but will play either side.

Just post when you will be able to play, we will set a date and time, meet in the forum chatroom (Link at top next to 'User CP' and 'Forum Rules') to give IP and to chat during the game in case the game crashes, one person loses connection, cursing at the opponent, etc....

I can play pretty much any night after 6 pm central time, but prefer to play after 9 pm central time (so the kids are settled in).

ScottWAR
January 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Come on guys. The game is new, I have only played 2 games online so I am not experienced, nobody is,...., and I can tell you MP is MUCH better than vs the AI.

Herode
January 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Hi Scott, and any other graceful reader :)

I've just tried an MP game with Skanvak but unfortunately, we were unable to connect our games.

I'll stay in line, if anybody wants to try a TCP game with me, we will see if we can connect and play. You can beep me on MSN at

herode

at

hypothese

dot

net

ScottWAR
January 10th, 2009, 12:37 PM
The chat room on these forums is easier. At the top of the page between 'Forum Rules' and 'All Albums'. I'll wait in there for a bit.

ScottWAR
January 10th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Still looking for MP games. Anyone that wishes to play hop in the forum chat room, if I can play I should be there. If I am not there make a reply here when you can play and we will schedule a game.

ScottWAR
January 12th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Still looking for a MP game.

Hop in the forums chat room if you would like to play.

Jones377
February 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
I can be reached on ICQ#: 49619906 or email 'jones at c-sam dot nu' if anyone wants to play an online game.

tomar
February 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Ready and willing

You may contact me at tmoj2000@yahoo.fr or online on skype at tomarskype