PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome our Newest Dev and their Unique Game!

Tim Brooks
September 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Hi All:

Please welcome Dreamspike Studios to our stable of quality Developers. Alex with Dreamspike will stop by when he gets a chance, but he's pretty wrapped up in late Beta with a game we are really looking forward to, Bronze (http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Dreamspike_Studios/BRZ/BRZ_page.html).

This one is unique and very challenging. Great concept and a very different type of Strategy game!

Make the Dreamspike team feel welcomed here.

Best regards,

Gandalf Parker
September 22nd, 2010, 10:04 AM
Welcome.
This looks like a great little time-killer. It goes on my wishlist.

Gandalf Parker
-- I was asked "Do you think playing games is a life?"
And I responded "Dont you think living life is a game?"
(and by the way, Im winning!)

Anthropos
September 22nd, 2010, 02:40 PM
The setting is really intriguing. Are you going to stretch the borders of fantasy and have a few local monsters available or keep things historical?

Richard
Author of "The Sunken Ziggurat", Goodman Games.

S.R. Krol
September 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
It's purely historical.

Anthropos
September 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
Any info you can provide re: Schedule, Beta tests or Release date?

Tim Brooks
September 22nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
It's in Beta now. The Beta seems to be going very well. Assuming no major additions / changes look for it sooner rather than later.

James243
September 23rd, 2010, 12:18 AM
Majored in Near Eastern Archaeology back in the day, and this game has sure whet my appetite for a refresher course! And loving the short gameplay length! Welcome guys, looking forward to Bronze!

Anthropos
September 23rd, 2010, 02:07 AM
How does one get to participate in the beta?

S.R. Krol
September 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
Sorry, but the beta has already been proceeding for several weeks and is filled. There will be a demo prior to the game's release, so you'll be able to check it out.

brajalle
September 24th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm intrigued and looking forward to the demo.

I do have one suggestion, and that would be putting up some videos highlighting game-play and other various aspects of the game.

Slobby
September 29th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome! Your game looks fun :D

Alexander311
October 18th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks! Bronze has been in development for about 14 months now. We are very excited to be almost done with Bronze and look forward to finally unleashing it on the gaming world :)

Ragnars Wolves
October 30th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Having majored in cultural anthropology, I look forward to seeing a game that has more than spears and copper swords in it.

It sounds GREAT and I will be among the first to try it out.