PDA

View Full Version : Need to wet my PBeM feet again

Double_Deuce
March 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Looking for a small, not rushed PBeM game to get back in the rhythm again. Maybe 1 turn every day or so. Any side, any time period, just need to get back in the file transfer process and have a little fun in the meantime.

Fell free to post any offers, etc and I'll PM you my email address.

wulfir
March 18th, 2011, 09:49 AM
...game to get back in the rhythm again.

Hello DD - I too wish to get back on the horse, been out of the PBEM dance for a while, high time to get back into it.

How about a NATO - WP game? Denmark vs Poland, meeting engagement, battle points to fit the map size and time period (I can do both big and small games)..., always fun with a custom map..., all slots open, I have the CD version...

:)

Double_Deuce
March 18th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Heya Wulfir,

Anything would be good, probably smaller the better. Denmark vs Poland would be fine. You got a map you want to try out? If so throw something together and email me at doubledeuce @ combat-campaigns.com

I have the CD versions as well, with all slots open.

RightDeve
March 18th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Hi Double_Deuce,

The setup files have just been sent. I'm using slot number 3. A very small map, with 7500 pts, USA (me) vs. Russia (you), December 2012. I hope you like it.

Zen

Double_Deuce
March 18th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hi Double_Deuce,

The setup files have just been sent. I'm using slot number 3. A very small map, with 7500 pts, USA (me) vs. Russia (you), December 2012. I hope you like it.

Zen
Files sent back. Going to be kinda crowded looks like. :D

RightDeve
March 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM
"Troop density for offensive missions in urban areas can be as much as three to five times greater than for similar missions in open terrain" - FM 3-06.11 Combined Arms Operations in Urban Terrain, page 4-9

VERY crowded :up:

Patric
March 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Hi

I´d like to play. I have the CD updated til 5.5 version.
In order to remove my rust I'd want to play small scenarios.
Let me know if itr ok for you
Thanks

Double_Deuce
March 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Hi

I´d like to play. I have the CD updated til 5.5 version.
In order to remove my rust I'd want to play small scenarios.
Thanks
Sure, sounds good. Currently using slots 000 and 003 though.

Double_Deuce
March 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
I´d like to play. I have the CD updated til 5.5 version. In order to remove my rust I'd want to play small scenarios.
Tired to PM you back but it says you have PM's turned off. :(

I'm good with any time or side. If you want to do a scenario, just pick something and send me the files. I have slots 000 and 003 filled though.

Patric
March 23rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry DD, I´m a complete green with this forum.
Now I enabled all the options regarding my PM.
Just in case, my email is ortizpatricioc@gmail.com
A meeting engagement between second line or 3rd world armies worth 3000 point each is ok to you?
Do I have to reset the game options or they'll adjust automatically? ( I play with arty effectivenes 110%)
Thanks for your patience

Patricio

Double_Deuce
March 27th, 2011, 03:43 AM
I'm sorry DD, I´m a complete green with this forum.
Now I enabled all the options regarding my PM.
Just in case, my email is ortizpatricioc@gmail.com
A meeting engagement between second line or 3rd world armies worth 3000 point each is ok to you?
Do I have to reset the game options or they'll adjust automatically? ( I play with arty effectivenes 110%)
Thanks for your patience

Patricio
If you want we can play that scenario you created. The one you posted here Operation Mikado V 1.0 (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showpost.php?p=774144&postcount=50). Cannot use slot 000 or 003 though as I have games going on in those slots.

Patric
March 28th, 2011, 09:54 PM
let´s use slot 002 then. Make your side choice.
Thanks

Pat

Double_Deuce
April 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM
let´s use slot 002 then. Make your side choice.
ThanksDid you get my email?

EJ
April 15th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Double Deuce,

Any chance we can get a small meeting battle going?

-EJ-

Double_Deuce
April 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Any chance we can get a small meeting battle going?Sorry will have to decline the offer for now. I'm kinda bogged down in the "Multiplayer vs AI" game and a few other Pbem's.

EJ
April 23rd, 2011, 05:37 PM
Ok, well keep me on your list. I've been trying to get a game against you for a while---;)

Double_Deuce
April 23rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
Ok, well keep me on your list. I've been trying to get a game against you for a while---;)I thought we had played before? Besides I will probably have a slot open soon, things are not going well in my game against RightDeve at the moment. :(

RightDeve
April 24th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Besides I will probably have a slot open soon, things are not going well in my game against RightDeve at the moment. :(

Well? I presume you want to initiate e-mail diplomacy then?

Actually I want to fight it till the end, to tell you the truth I have never completed a single PBeM till the very last turn; they usually ended with e-mail diplomacy, or someone going for an open-ended hiatus, or a computer changes, etc.

But if that's what you mean, no problem

Double_Deuce
April 24th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Besides I will probably have a slot open soon, things are not going well in my game against RightDeve at the moment. :(

Well? I presume you want to initiate e-mail diplomacy then?

Actually I want to fight it till the end, to tell you the truth I have never completed a single PBeM till the very last turn; they usually ended with e-mail diplomacy, or someone going for an open-ended hiatus, or a computer changes, etc.

But if that's what you mean, no problemNo, were good till the end. It's just you actually have to have units on the map for the game to avoid ending before the last turn. ;)

RightDeve
April 24th, 2011, 03:18 AM
It's just you actually have to have units on the map for the game to avoid ending before the last turn. ;)

Well I'm afraid I don't have that much M1A2 SEP Abrams then... I hope my leg soldiers can do. Really waiting for the counterattack then

ich
November 8th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Double_Deuce, are you still playing?
I wanted to begin a little fight and talk about my ideas about multiplayer campaign...