A Gunner's View Of The 15th Air Force (Italy, WWII) - Part II
Posted January 3rd, 2008 at 06:06 PM by S.R. Krol
(Above) Caption: The remains of a B-26.
(Above) Caption: British Beaufighter with cracked up landing gear.
(Above) Caption: 1944 - B-24s coming home from a mission.
(Above) Caption: Gates in British Hurricane.
(Above) Caption: Italy - 1944. "Bombs away" over Munich, Germany. I hope they killed 9,000 Germans.
(Above) Caption: Taken from right waist window of our ship.
(Above) Caption: B-24 taken from another B-24 with waist gun in foreground.
Total Comments 1
|Posted January 4th, 2008 at 02:17 AM by|
Recent Blog Entries by S.R. Krol
- Rod Humble's Eastern Front Game (June 22nd, 2011)
- The Bloodiest Game Ever: John Hill's Battle for Stalingrad (SPI) (April 10th, 2011)
- Michigan Toy Soldier Company: Of Crime And Punishment (February 14th, 2011)
- Hail Of Bullets: Perfect Music When Playing War Plan Pacific (February 13th, 2011)
- The Slippery Slope Of Game Pricing (January 9th, 2011)