.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   WinSPMBT (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Question Regarding Scenhack Program (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=51211)

Mobhack June 20th, 2018 06:00 PM

Re: Question Regarding Scenhack Program

There can only be the one instance of the Borland Database Engine (BDE) running at the same time. The $210 error is generally insufficient environment memory, but my PC has 6 gigs, so should be enough.

However the BDE is probably using the same runtime environment, so only one can run - the second one finds its resources grabbed by the first and falls over. This seems to be a known problem with the BDE from a quick Google search.

zovs66 June 21st, 2018 05:35 AM

Thanks Andy, I have 12 GBs on this machine, so it's the BDE engine grabbing resources. All is well, I'll just have to remember to use only one (normally I do but I found some missing/lost scenarios for both games and was in the process of using the scenario fix and other testing means to clean them up and upload them).

shahadi September 20th, 2018 03:45 AM

Export Scenario Fixer Tab to CSV

Is it possible to CSV export data contained in the Scenario Fixer Tab of ScenHack?

I ran this SQL query: select Unit, uName, uClassname, Player, OOB, OOBIndex, Nation from sdata where scenNum=595 order by unit; but found the field containing Men (among others) not available in sData.

<br>

shahadi September 14th, 2021 12:01 PM

Although I vaguely recall an sql to return scenarios by author, I am unable to find it, nor write one. Any suggestions please.

<Br>

DRG September 14th, 2021 02:13 PM

There would not be an SQL that sorts by designer/author as there is no SQL entry for designer/author name.

The only way to find all the scenarios by one person assuming they signed their name would be in the search tab of scenhack and enter the designer's name and that will search the txt file that describes the scenario. If you use

Camo Workshop

for example, you will see a number of them from early on.

zovs66 September 15th, 2021 01:02 PM

I created some txt files listing all scenarios by author but there was no demand for them. Not sure if I still have them or not.

Suhiir November 12th, 2022 12:02 AM

I seem to have screwed up something.

When I attempt to use Scenhack Scenario Utility my PC "thinks" for a couple seconds then nothing happens. It seems the utility can't find the "scenario" folder.

Checking further the scenario I want to edit IS NOT listed in the WinSPMBT "Scenarios" folder tho I can "Play SPMBT" and use the "Editor" button to find/access the scenerio (#960) I'm creating.

???

DRG November 12th, 2022 04:45 AM

Need some clarification....... can you see the other scenarios using Scenhack or is it that Scenhack will just not load at all ?

If yes you can see other scenarios then since you can see it in the game using the game editor try re-saving it in another slot

If no , check your main game folder for ScenHackMBT.EXE and try running it from there

I "assume" you are trying to load scenhack through Game Options?

Suhiir November 12th, 2022 06:48 AM

SceneHack didn't seem to be loading at all. I tried running it directly from the game folder, same result.

I managed to fix whatever the problem was by rebooting, SceneHack is working just fine now.

Very odd.

DRG November 12th, 2022 08:52 AM

OK, lesson learned for everyone.

If something doesn't work that had always worked in the past and nothing else has changed REBOOT your computer and try again

There are a large number of DLL's included in the main game folder and Scenhack uses many of them. Normally if one is missing a message flashes that tells you which one it could not find. In this case for whatever reason, it did not run.

I had ASSUMED you had tried rebooting before reporting