.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Who's Left? (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=46149)

PsychoTechFreak September 6th, 2010 02:14 AM

Re: Who's Left?

Just started a new one on traveller's stick a couple of days ago. On business trip til end of this year.

Makinus September 6th, 2010 06:53 PM

I´m also playing SEIV in my flash drive, it´s handy for when you have a half an hour and a nearby computer (mostly my Aspire One netbook)... i still play a lot, but recently i´m not playing strategically as much as trying different ways to play the game...

I like to turn on all the ministers on the empire except for a "mercenary fleet" i command personally... i even modded some "civilian" components that can be used only in hulls 1 level lower than the most current that make the ships cheaper to maintain.

Atrocities September 10th, 2010 04:17 AM

Myself and a couple of others are still working on component images and at least three mods for SE IV. Just not a lot of interest as real life keeps getting in the way.

Good to see Aaron back here where he belongs. I wish I could have gotten in on the beta for his new game too. I look forward to ordering it when it comes out. I finally get to buy something from Shrapnel Games again. :D

gregebowman September 13th, 2010 05:24 PM

I play occassionally, which is one or two times in a month's time. I'm usually trying to download music for my mp3 player to play the game consistently.

Ironmanbc September 19th, 2010 10:36 PM

i'm playing with Crimson Concept Mod version 8.0 and it's cool

dumbluck September 19th, 2010 11:32 PM

I still play fairly regularly, both on PBW and PBC. I play CarrierBattles mod almost exclusively.

gregebowman September 25th, 2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironmanbc (Post 758669)
i'm playing with Crimson Concept Mod version 8.0 and it's cool

That's the current game I'm playing, and you're right. It is cool. A bit different than the Balance Mod, which is the main one I play. But I like variety from time to time.

Kevin Arisa November 17th, 2010 01:00 PM

I kinda wander around the various forums every now and then like a ghost. I've tinkered a bit with SE4 and SE5 every so often, but not a lot. I saw what SF did with Space Empires on Facebook and I felt a little cold inside... I don't think Malfador should have ever left Shrapnel Games. :(

JimboTex November 21st, 2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Arisa (Post 763270)
I kinda wander around the various forums every now and then like a ghost. I've tinkered a bit with SE4 and SE5 every so often, but not a lot. I saw what SF did with Space Empires on Facebook and I felt a little cold inside... I don't think Malfador should have ever left Shrapnel Games. :(

Indeed. I was willing to give Strat1st the benefit of the doubt for SE4, Starfury and SE5. Then I tried my hand at the Facebook version...

Captain Kwok November 24th, 2010 12:29 AM

Although interestingly, Aaron has released World Supremacy yesterday at Shrapnel. :P