.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Dominions 3: The Awakening (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Utility: Dom3 DB v3.20 (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=40445)

Edi September 2nd, 2008 05:36 PM

Dom3 DB v3.20

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an updated version of the Dom3 DB for patch v3.20.

No significant changes as such, due to not a lot of new content being added. The defense formula in the AllUnits page has been fixed (values are now correct), as has the other formula that had a wrong column reference.

The few new units have been added and MA nations have had heroes added to the army lists. Some EA as well, but I ran out of patience and those can be finished later. Thanks to Xietor, whose Throne of Heroes thread saved me a lot of time with the MA heroes stuff. The couple of heroes that do not appear because of bugs are still listed under the nations where they should appear (MA Arco and R'lyeh).

As always, feedback is welcome and any errors should be reported in this thread.

:doh:

Which reminds me: The earth boots are still listed as Constr 2, but it's too late in the evening by far, so that needs to wait for the next version. Sorry...

The old Dom3 DB v3.17 thread is here.

Edratman September 2nd, 2008 09:14 PM

Re: Dom3 DB v3.20

Thank you again.

Endoperez September 3rd, 2008 09:48 AM

It's much easier to thank you now that there's a button for it.

Ballbarian September 7th, 2008 01:06 AM

Many belated thanks for this Edi!
(How the heck did I miss this update. :P )

vfb November 5th, 2008 09:15 AM

Hi Edi, I found a magic site not in your DB.

It's the "Cavern of Ancient Mushrooms", and it was guarded by Soulrend the Shade Lord and his retinue. It's a level-0 site that gives 1N1E. I don't know if it's always associated with the Shade Lord, or if that was just a coincidence.

Edi November 5th, 2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vfb (Post 650488)
Hi Edi, I found a magic site not in your DB.

It's the "Cavern of Ancient Mushrooms", and it was guarded by Soulrend the Shade Lord and his retinue. It's a level-0 site that gives 1N1E. I don't know if it's always associated with the Shade Lord, or if that was just a coincidence.

Site 687 in the DB, though they are organized alphabetically first by national/scripted sites and then by everything else alphabetically. It's there. But thanks anyway. :)

vfb November 5th, 2008 05:34 PM

Oh, sorry to waste your time Edi! Arrgh ... I'd never seen that site before, and had 'Entire Cell' clicked by accident when I searched in your DB for it.

Zeldor November 6th, 2008 04:04 PM

What "holypow" in magic sites means? "holyfire" is probably responsible for killing undead.

Endoperez November 6th, 2008 04:23 PM

holyfire: chance per turn of undead/demons being hit by holy fire (10 an damage)
holypow: chance per turn of undead being hit by holy power (10 an damage)

Mysterio October 29th, 2009 07:33 AM

Will this be updated for 3.23b?