.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Dominions 3: The Awakening (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   What SC do you wish for? (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=40593)

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 08:23 AM

What SC do you wish for?

I am trying to diversify from Seraphs. So I've begun to wish for 4-armed pretenders. Who or what else is powerful enough to waste 100 Astral gems on? :)

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 08:25 AM

Re: What SC do you wish for?

I recall someone wishing for Rudra; but wouldn't 4-armed Pretenders better? Or are the resistance bonuses from the Rudra off-set the hit points deficit?

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 08:30 AM

Oh, I also wish for Mother of Rivers as a Niefel Flames launcher :)

Sombre September 20th, 2008 09:19 AM

The Chayot is a solid wish. At least as good as te seraph.

Baalz September 20th, 2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epaminondas (Post 639260)
I recall someone wishing for Rudra; but wouldn't 4-armed Pretenders better? Or are the resistance bonuses from the Rudra off-set the hit points deficit?

Rudra has 3f 3d 3a, which pretender chasises don't. The hps are lower, but the magic paths much higher and of very useful paths (you can cloud trapeze, but not be magic dueled). You've also got flying including stormflight, immunity to lighting and fire and a fear aura.

Falkor September 20th, 2008 11:14 AM

Mandaha is another candidate for a good SC. 3A, 3D, 2B, 3H, auto darkness, auto sleep cloud, flying, sacred, fear aura, all slots.

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baalz (Post 639266)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Epaminondas (Post 639260)

Rudra has 3f 3d 3a, which pretender chasises don't. The hps are lower, but the magic paths much higher and of very useful paths (you can cloud trapeze, but not be magic dueled). You've also got flying including stormflight, immunity to lighting and fire and a fear aura.

I guess you are right. Also HPs can be easily made up by Wishing "power"--and Astral gems ought to be abundant at that point.

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sombre (Post 639265)
The Chayot is a solid wish. At least as good as te seraph.

I will Wish that one next--thanks!

Epaminondas September 20th, 2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falkor (Post 639275)
Mandaha is another candidate for a good SC. 3A, 3D, 2B, 3H, auto darkness, auto sleep cloud, flying, sacred, fear aura, all slots.

Nice. Just got him.

Skirmisher September 20th, 2008 01:49 PM

Where /how is all this wishing taking place? You mean in the game you can wish for stuff?