.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Time for a Slaughter - LA - Running (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49287)

Minor Kitty November 7th, 2012 05:20 AM

Re: Time for a Slaughter - Era to be defined - RECRUITING

Any era Acro
Ea SAUROMATIA

FAJ November 7th, 2012 03:26 PM

Can you change my nation choice to Pangaea please?

starcryst November 8th, 2012 01:27 PM

I'm a new player, which may exclude me from this game, but I've been watching the boards for over a week waiting for some games to open up and this is the first one I've seen. So if you need me I'm game. If not, any suggestions on where I can find a slot in a newb friendly game would be appreciated.

If you decide to let me in;

EA Caelum
MA Caelum
LA Caelum

Thanks!

YellowCactus November 8th, 2012 08:32 PM

I think this will be a fun game. You will have to be a true nerd, and reserve hours every day to the game though. If your not ready to hold your pee and tell your girlfriend to go shopping...this may not be your game.

Bullock November 9th, 2012 05:58 AM

hey starcrist, if you have a lot of solo practicing, are a persistent player and if we are short of participants i'm fine with you in. (i'm planning to start the game this WE)

Bullock November 9th, 2012 05:59 AM

Can some1 split the poll plz ?? :) we have 3 votes for each era (considering only involved players)

starcryst November 9th, 2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullock (Post 813542)
hey starcrist, if you have a lot of solo practicing, are a persistent player and if we are short of participants i'm fine with you in. (i'm planning to start the game this WE)

I have been obsessed with solo play for the past 2 months and I'm itching to get into an MP game. I'll definitely be persistent.

And I can break the tie since I originally voted multi-age - EA!

HoleyDooley November 9th, 2012 09:51 AM

Bullcock, there is one player signed up who went AI with in the first 12 turns in a recent game.

I would hardly describe him as persistant.

FAJ November 9th, 2012 10:31 AM

As I have changed my nation, you can change my vote to LA, if that helps break a tie.

Are we using the stock 'Cradle of Dominion' map? I have a few extra versions with suggestive names such as (fixed); are there any known bugs? If we are starting this weekend, it looks like me may be a few players short from ~15, do we want to use a smaller map?

Bullock November 9th, 2012 02:16 PM

@starcryst: Ok that's ur chance, but it ll be tough ;)

@Faj: 11-12 is pretty good for this map i think. But you can still make suggestion. I'm planning to take the latest version i found, shouldn't be any problem.