.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Scenarios, Maps and Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Map: Antilarium 3 Metamap (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=40171)

Psientist August 19th, 2008 05:33 PM

Re: Antilarium 3 Metamap

1 Attachment(s)
he da bad guy

Aezeal August 19th, 2008 05:35 PM

seriously? and he looks so nice and peacefull.. I'd have tought he was the candyman.

Psientist August 19th, 2008 05:38 PM

I believe I have been brutally sarcasmed.

Aezeal August 19th, 2008 05:41 PM

I would not dare.. it's completely against my nature too..
sarcasm, humor it's all far beyond me.. anytime I try it my posts get deleted and pplz get angry.. since that hasn't happend yet it can't have been sarcasm.

why does the candyman carry a tree around btw or is it a broom?

JimMorrison August 19th, 2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aezeal (Post 632544)
I would not dare.. it's completely against my nature too..
sarcasm, humor it's all far beyond me.. anytime I try it my posts get deleted and pplz get angry.. since that hasn't happend yet it can't have been sarcasm.

why does the candyman carry a tree around btw or is it a broom?

Quite obviously it's a skeletal dragon paw. How horrifying is that? *swat* :doh:

thepodger August 19th, 2008 10:31 PM

This map looks extraordinary! Well done and congratulations.

One small problem: It doesn't work! Every time I start the map, I receive the "No Holiness" error. Any idea what may be wrong?

Edratman August 20th, 2008 06:36 AM

I haven't down loaded the map but I do know what the "No holiness" error is.

You get the "No Holiness" error message when a commander is given a priest path ,ie "magicskill 8 1", but is not given the "#holy" command to make him sacred. The game is very consisntent about this, all priests must be sacred.

Simple to find and fix in the dm file.

otthegreat August 20th, 2008 12:37 PM

I've searched through the dm file to fix the "no holiness" issue but can't seem to find the unsacred priest. If anyone knows exactly which unit is causing the error, I would really appreciate it if they could let me know. Thanks in advance.

Edratman August 20th, 2008 01:24 PM

I didn't see one either. Try moving the "#holy" on monster #2808 so that it is before the custom magic listing in the file.

I don't have the time to try it myself. If that doesn't work, I'll look at it tonight.

Edratman August 20th, 2008 06:35 PM

I have tried the map with the mod enabled and I haven't gotten the "no holiness" error.

If you try my prior suggestion about shifting the "#holy" so it is positioned before the magic assignment and do not have success, I suggest deleting the the download and then downloading again.

Sorry I could not be of more help.:confused: