.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Evil Clowns - Multi Era/Random [In Progress] (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49719)

revenant2 September 5th, 2013 10:15 PM

Re: Evil Clowns - Multi Era/Random [In Progress]

Hey Homer. Let me know if you need more time. I'll be checking the forums again at around 3:00 AM Pacific if you do.

Evilhomer September 6th, 2013 05:13 AM

I Should make it but a few hours extra would be nice just to be safe.

revenant2 September 6th, 2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilhomer (Post 821840)
I Should make it but a few hours extra would be nice just to be safe.

I added 4-hours to the clock. The game will now host at 17:47 GMT on Friday September 6th.

revenant2 September 6th, 2013 08:36 PM

Sweet battles, Evil Homer. My reinforcement of Endron was questionable, but I had the resources and I wanted to make you bleed.

I had debated whether to send in an attack force first to drain your gems before the battle, but I wanted to make sure you cast Army of Gold so I could maul you with Wraithful Skies while you were vulnerable, and I figured I need every unit to prolong the battle.

I thought about using Mists of Deception to hold you at bay a bit longer and reduce your range, but I didn't want to risk too many of my kings. In retrospect, that would have been the way to go.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I can wreck your armies you're sending against me, but with your over-powering resource advantage you're going to slowly grind me to dust. Still, I'm still got a few tricks up my sleeve, so this game isn't quite over yet.

revenant2 September 10th, 2013 05:57 PM

Evil Homer extended hosting by 24-hours.

Since his turns are big and ugly, I gave him the admin password so he could add time when necessary. Matty/Ossa, I think you guys are good on the time front, but if you want this type of access then drop me a line.

Evilhomer September 11th, 2013 12:58 PM

Funny I had gone to bed after a long day and had completely forgotten about the game. Just before sleep hit me I remembered and managed to add 24h about 6 minutes before the game hosted. Anyway, turn is up now - Enjoy

revenant2 September 20th, 2013 08:39 PM

It looks like Evil Homer added 48-hours to the clock.

EH,

No issues if you add time, but can you let us know after you make the change?

revenant2 September 27th, 2013 07:46 PM

It looks like Evil Homer added 36-hours to the clock. I take that as a good thing since it means he probably thinks he can still lose this thing.

Homer, If you want to call this thing a tie, just let me know :)

Anyone else get the feeling we're the last ones in the bar and they are about to turn off the lights for Dom 4? Or maybe I'm the last one -- not very many posts around here anymore.

mattyburn7 September 27th, 2013 07:47 PM

I hear ya...only 3 games on this board anymore.

Evilhomer September 28th, 2013 09:22 AM

Sorry for missing last turn. Things have been busy really, and I am afraid I will once again add some more time. Don't worry however the game will go forward...