.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Sub Needed - Tien Chi (LA BloodSacrifice Game) (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49258)

Lunaje October 24th, 2012 11:27 AM

Sub Needed - Tien Chi (LA BloodSacrifice Game)

A sub is needed for Tien Chi. A little demanding position, involved in a war, and very late game already. But previous development is done, so plenty of room to test stuff. No skill level requirement, noob game. Open ended, as the nation clearly winning in all areas is AI.

Lunaje October 29th, 2012 05:07 PM

Re: Sub Needed - Tien Chi for LA BloodSacrifice Game

Sub position still open.

Lunaje November 23rd, 2012 06:17 PM

Re: Sub Needed - Marignon for LA BloodSacrifice Game

Bump due to new sub requirement.

Lunaje November 30th, 2012 03:18 AM

Shameless stay-in-first-page bump.

Lunaje December 7th, 2012 10:22 AM

Up.

Immaculate December 8th, 2012 10:44 AM

A sub is also needed for Patala.

Patala is by far and away the biggest, most powerful nation. You have 4x as many provinces as your closest neighbor, huge armies, tons of SCs and big gem-gen globals. Marrignon has cast astral corruption which works strongly in your favor because of your strong blood and astral economy.

You are at war with both Abysia and Man. Man is heavily forted up so its a bit of a slog but you are winning that battle of attrition. Abysia- its just starting and he has lots of zmeys but you have answers for that.... in layers.

Ossa December 8th, 2012 02:39 PM

I'd volunteer for Marignon. I'm playing them in three games so far and one more wouldnt make difference.

Lunaje January 14th, 2013 06:59 PM

Re: Sub Needed - Tien Chi (LA BloodSacrifice Game)

Bump? (Due to new sub hunting)

bbz January 15th, 2013 08:16 AM

Hey guys i havent played dominions in a while so I decided to come and potentially give you a hand in this game(I would volunteer for Patala).
Im a bit scared not to let this superb position down, but I'm sure that people wont be angry with me coz of that:)

Another thing is, Patala's position seems to be really micro intensive, so I wouldnt be able to handle it until next Monday, so count me in as a potential sub, If you find someone else in the meanwhile I'd be more than glad to leave this position for him.:)
(ill let you guys know whether i can do it or not on Monday if you haven't come up with a solution yet)

Lunaje January 15th, 2013 06:50 PM

BBZ- Sadly, Patala is already AI (that was a previous hunt). As the title reads, we're in need of a Tien Chi player, if you're still interested.