.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   WallWorld2 - 10/10 - Newbie-Intermediate (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49120)

chelubey September 9th, 2012 06:43 AM

Re: Wallworld - 5/14 - Newbie-Intermediate

I'd like to try as MA Oceania

Maliken September 9th, 2012 09:24 AM

I'd like to join as Bandar Log.
This is also my first post on the forums but I allready played some games on the invision dom3 forum.

chelubey September 9th, 2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelubey (Post 810855)
I'd like to try as MA Oceania

Since that was almost my first post as well, clarification: I'm quite new in multiplayer dom3, participated in about big games, and a few duels.

dark7element September 9th, 2012 11:53 AM

Re: Wallworld - 7/14 - Newbie-Intermediate

Wow, you're starting up a lot of games all of a sudden, aren't you Tiavals? I'm game though. I've really been waiting for a Middle Age game to open up, MA is my favorite age in general.

Sign me up for Agartha.

Tiavals September 9th, 2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark7element (Post 810872)
Wow, you're starting up a lot of games all of a sudden, aren't you Tiavals? I'm game though. I've really been waiting for a Middle Age game to open up, MA is my favorite age in general.

Sign me up for Agartha.

What can I say? There's plenty of nations I want to try out in multiplayer and other people don't make the games as often as I'd like. :)

I'm not that big of a fan of MA, since it's basically vanilla Dom1 and Dom2 for the most part. :)

dark7element September 9th, 2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiavals (Post 810874)
What can I say? There's plenty of nations I want to try out in multiplayer and other people don't make the games as often as I'd like. :)

I'm not that big of a fan of MA, since it's basically vanilla Dom1 and Dom2 for the most part. :)

Well I guess that explains why it's so hard to find a MA game... I for one never played Dom 1 or Dom 2 and got my start with Dom 3. So, MA is the only age I haven't gotten the chance to play as MP yet.

As for why I like it, I'm mainly attracted to the fact that MA doesn't have "nonconventional" (I.E. game-breaking) nations like LA Rl'yeh and LA Ermor, but also, unlike Early Age, it has fewer uber-bless nations like Niefelheim and Hinnom.

Anaconda September 9th, 2012 02:38 PM

Re: Wallworld - 8/14 - Newbie-Intermediate

Sign me up for the spiders.

serbal September 10th, 2012 08:47 AM

Re: Wallworld - 9/14 - Newbie-Intermediate

hello, this is going to be my first online game , i played in hotseat with friend before but nothing else.

i would like to get abysia and for the map i cant seem to find it, can someone put a link for the download please?

anyway, i hope to have a great time doing that first game(and not die too fast :P)

Tiavals September 10th, 2012 10:49 AM

Re: Wallworld - 9/14 - Newbie-Intermediate

Quote:

Originally Posted by serbal (Post 810908)
hello, this is going to be my first online game , i played in hotseat with friend before but nothing else.

i would like to get abysia and for the map i cant seem to find it, can someone put a link for the download please?

anyway, i hope to have a great time doing that first game(and not die too fast :P)

I'm looking for the map myself, I'll probably have to edit it, so it'll take a time, since the only version available has fixed starting locations and nations.

I've also put the player limit to 10. Because I have no idea why it was more to begin with.

Tiavals September 10th, 2012 11:22 AM

Re: Wallworld - 10/10 - Newbie-Intermediate

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the map, both the .tga and .map file. Put them to your Dominions3/map/ folder.