.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   TO&Es (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Yugoslav OOB (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=43290)

Wolf_Warrior June 4th, 2009 11:36 AM

Yugoslav OOB

1 Attachment(s)
Have not seen any updated version, so i figured, il update it :D

Here it is.

All details in the package.

Wolf_Warrior June 5th, 2009 03:44 PM

Re: Yugoslav OOB

Have seen many new errors in Yugoslav OOB. Will fix them this month (Have a large test at school, so i need to study)

Although, i have a question.
Is it possible to add this updated OOB's to the next patch?
If you need a valid source which can verify my data, i will supply it then.

DRG June 11th, 2009 09:18 AM

I'll look at this after the summers over.

Don

Wolf_Warrior May 31st, 2010 07:34 PM

Guys, i found tons of old Yugoslav army pictures, and i have an idea. All those who are from ex-YU, remember that JNA personality as an army? Well i will try to add as many JNA pictures to the OOB to give it that Yugo personality (folks who did not live in Ex-YU and have never seen the JNA will find it hard to understand that :D) Plus, i might find something new and add it :D. What do you think of the idea?

Jaakko June 1st, 2010 06:45 PM

It is a good idea. Some national/local aesthetics on OOBs always make them more attractive, whatever the country.

Wolf_Warrior June 2nd, 2010 04:06 PM

One question, can the pictures be in color, or do they need to be black & white?

Mobhack June 2nd, 2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf_Warrior (Post 747539)
One question, can the pictures be in color, or do they need to be black & white?

See Mobhack help file -> Units Tab -> LBM

Cheers
Andy

Wolf_Warrior June 3rd, 2010 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So, its finished... over 30+ new pictures for Yugoslav OOB + some weapon availability dates errors fixed. I also edited the SHP Icon file number 4, only one unit is edited and thats M-60PB APC, it has 2 RCLS and not 1, also, the opening for the reloader is on the left side, not right. I also added a Custom Yugoslav map in it, to test the new OOB :D Its in slot 350.

Installation is easy, just un-rar into your WinSPMBT game folder
Example:
(D:\Shrapnel Games\The Camo Workshop\WinSPMBT)

P.S.
If you downloaded the updated Croatian OOB, note that some pictures will be overwritten with new better ones from the Yugoslav OOB.

If there are any errors, tell me so i can fix them
Tell me what you think of it.

Wolf_Warrior June 3rd, 2010 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First update:

Added two new pictures and changed icons of All M-80s (M-80, M-80A, M-80A1, M-80AK, M-80LT) with the icons from PlasmaKrab, and enhanced the icon of BOV-3 SPAA (i lengthened the barrels on the turret, they were too short).

The package contains everything from the first release.

PlasmaKrab June 5th, 2010 02:24 PM

Some interesting stuff you have here.
Mind if I use some of the LBMs in my mod? I have around 150 Yugoslav/Serbian/Croatian pictures included now that I have added the Yugoslav OOBs, but you have some pics here (particularly infantry) that I never found on the Internets.
Actually, if you can direct me to the original photos, that would be fine as well.
If you're interested , I'll post some camoed M-80 icons soon, provided I can get my data back from my second USB stick crash in one month :mad: