.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   WinSP MBT: Das Reich (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=48255)

Mappo April 25th, 2018 08:28 AM

Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Hi RecruitMonty, any news about the release of the new version of the mod?
Thanks in advance

RecruitMonty July 7th, 2018 11:03 AM

Hi,

There has been a slight set-back. I don't believe any of the old downloads can be accessed through my drop box at present. That has a little something to do with a snafu my end.

Damn Microsoft Edge had been causing me grief no end. Microsoft can go to hell with their "improverments". Progressive fruitcakes.

So in a bid to speed things up again - thinking it had something to do with disk space on the C Drive. I've "only" got 78 gigs worth at present. I moved my Dropbox ... tldr its all up the wazoo.

If you want a copy of the mod you'll have to use the mirrors that Mark has kindly provided for the time being. Post 411 in this thread is the latest of them, I believe.

Here it is again for anyone who does not want to go on a Schnitzel Jagd:

http://alternatewars.com/Games/SP/MBT/

Quote:

WinMBT_DasReich1-0P.zip
WinMBT_DasReich1-1-6P.zip
WinMBT_DasReich1-1P.zip
All the important stuff is in there, I think

Never mind.

Everything my end is still there as it is just a dropbox snafu.

Which I may be able to fix after all. So watch this space. I'm doing a re-sync. right this minute and the old files magically started to re-appear.

So the next end-version you guys get from me will be another all-in-one file with everything that ever was Das Reich and more in it. Will take a while to put together though as I'm still figuring a few things out with the latest version of MBT and have been otherwise very busy.

I have something in the works for sure though. All the teasers you've seen will be in it and now, new Marder 1 APC variant icons are included as well. Old ones were always a little too short for a vehicle that in my OOB is supposed to sit ten Grenies.

It has been a busy year, I'm afraid.

Akmatov October 6th, 2018 04:10 PM

"All the important stuff is in there, I think"

Before I launch into installation, which so often become 'interesting', will those three files result in an installation of Das Reich in winSPMBT?

Aquila October 20th, 2018 05:03 PM

How do I install this mod?

scorpio_rocks October 20th, 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquila (Post 843610)
Can soebody help me, how do I install this mod?

Unzip the files and copy them into the relevant directories of a clean second copy of SP

Aquila October 20th, 2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio_rocks (Post 843611)

Unzip the files and copy them into the relevant directories of a clean second copy of SP

I did it but it didn´t work out well, I will have another try. Do you know what the difference is between these three 1-0P, 1-1P, and 1-6P versions?

scorpio_rocks October 21st, 2018 02:55 AM

my understanding is that v1.1.6 (1-1-6P) is the latest version (approx 20 months old) and is compatible with WinSPMBT v10.

All info and installation instructions are contained in the readme files - unzip and copy the contents of each folder into the same named folder in your COPY of the 2016 version (V10) of WinSPMBT

Aquila October 21st, 2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio_rocks (Post 843616)
my understanding is that v1.1.6 (1-1-6P) is the latest version (approx 20 months old) and is compatible with WinSPMBT v10.

All info and installation instructions are contained in the readme files - unzip and copy the contents of each folder into the same named folder in your COPY of the 2016 version (V10) of WinSPMBT

I just bought the game and the download came as V11. Is there a way to get V10?

And from what I´ve figured this mod needs all three packages to be installed because otherwise some steps in the readme don´t make sense.

Mappo August 24th, 2019 01:15 PM

I have seen that RecruitMonty has been missing from this site for over a year, so I have little hope, but it would be very nice if RecruitMonty or some of his friends could give us the last patch he was working on. Anyone have any news about it? Many thanks in advance

scorpio_rocks August 24th, 2019 02:46 PM

Last I heard RecruitMonty was moving / changing job and had had computer issues. Other than him all anyone has is the last release version v1.1.6 (1-1-6P). The link to Mark's mirror still works I believe (see post #432).

We must await RecruitMonty's return as only he was working on the next release.