.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   MP: Asia Twist - Wraithlord Wins! (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=41283)

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 11:04 AM

Asia Twist - Wraithlord Wins!

Greetings:

This PBEM game uses the Asia Twist map that I finished recently. These are the settings:

Era: Middle
Map: Asia Twist (with randomly assigned preset starting positions that come with the map)
# of Players: 19 (16 land; 3 water)
Starting provinces: 1
Indies: 7
Special Sites: 45
Money/Resource/Supply: 100
Random events: common
Score graphs: on
Hall of Fame: 15
Research: Standard
Renaming: on
Mods: none

Victory condition: 1 victory point in each player capital. Must control 7 out of 19 to win.

Hosting schedule: Daily through the first 15 turns, then 3 turns/week hosted on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at approx. 9:00 pm. Boston time.

By the way, I still host games by hand. This is not a llamaserver game (although I think the llamaserver is way sassy). :)

You can find the map here. You should download both the .rgb and .map files. http://www.mediafire.com/file/12jekd3hzgz/AsiaTwist.zip

Player List:

Arco - - - > Dragonfire
Ashdod - - - >Meglobob
Atlantis - - - > Jim Morrison
Bandar Log - - - > Pasha
Caelum - - - > Revolution
C'Tis - - - > Wokeye
Ermor - - - > mscfish
Eriu - - - > Slobby
Jotunheim - - - > Wraithlord
Machaka - - - > KO
Mictlan - - - > Nikelaos, then Alneyan and now Quantum Mechani
Oceania - - - > Dectilon
Pangaea - - - > DonCorazon
Pythium - - - > okiN
R'lyeh - - - > Aristander
Shinuyama - - - > djo
Tien Chi - - - > Aethyr
Ulm - - - > Grudgebringer
Vanheim - - - > Archae

WRAITHLORD WON ON TURN 79.

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 12:45 PM

Re: Asia Twist - Pbem (open)

Welcome, Meglobob!

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 12:52 PM

Welcome, Slobby!

JimMorrison November 16th, 2008 01:37 PM

CBM, maybe? ;)

As far as VPs go, maybe 7 would be better, would require a bit of momentum to get there, but shouldn't drag the game out tooooo long.

Maybe Magic Sites at 50%? :D

Okay, I'll be good. :p

Meglobob November 16th, 2008 01:55 PM

I have only just joined but I would love CBM mod as well, remember it includes worthy heros as well.

Everything else looks good.

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 02:16 PM

Welcome, Nikelaos.

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 02:29 PM

Hi:

Because the map is big, I'd prefer to keep special sites at 45. A 7 victory point requirement is okay. I don't think we want it to be any higher than that. I like it when games end by around turn 80.

I have nothing against the Conceptual Balance mod. I like the game both ways, but I think it would be groovy to play the game with KO in full vanilla style.

Pasha

PashaDawg November 16th, 2008 02:35 PM

Welcome, Dectilon

JimMorrison November 16th, 2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PashaDawg (Post 653283)
I have nothing against the Conceptual Balance mod. I like the game both ways, but I think it would be groovy to play the game with KO in full vanilla style.

Pasha

Ahhhh! You have a point..... He is likely here to test someone out a little, and needs to see how they play out as is. Oddly though, if that weren't the case, I think it would actually be really awesome if he could see how CBM plays out (do you play SP ever, KO? :p), just to contrast with the vanilla game, in case any of the changes might be implemented officially. ;)

And I'm fine with the Magic Sites, just figured I'd try. :p I likes me some gems!

Aethyr November 16th, 2008 02:52 PM

Thanks for pulling this together Pasha and for the beautiful map. I'm looking forward to a vanilla game.