.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Why not ? Newbie/intermediate game 8/8 [in progress] (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=49256)

Waterplouf October 24th, 2012 10:15 AM

Why not ? Newbie/intermediate game 8/8 [in progress]

The game has started.

Hello, since I didn't find any game I decided to create one.

map : parganos Llama fix (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showt...light=parganos) (just a suggestion, don't be shy if you have a better one ;) )

Number of players : 8 ( but we may go to 6 if there isn't enough people )

Mods : CBM 1.94

HoF entries : 15

Graph : off

Rename : on

I will be using Llamaserver.

Hosting period will be of 24h for the beginning. Extensions can be requested.

Trade agreements must be fulfilled. Diplomacy is otherwise free for all sneakiness and/or righteousness :D .

Everybody is welcome, but the overall level should be rather low (at least for me).

Players/Nations :
-Waterplouf/T'ien Ch'i
-mattyburn7/Bogarus
-Tiavals/Utgard
-Lumix19/Jomon
-PsiSoldier/C'tis
-Minor Kitty/Arcoscephale
-Debaser8/Caelum
-Maliken/Marignon

mattyburn7 October 24th, 2012 10:27 AM

Re: [Recruiting]Why not ? Newbie game 1/8

I'd like to join. I would consider my level newb/intermediate (I've played a good chunk of games, but haven't been close to winning any of them) although I am finally getting in contention for some.

Let me know. If you think that's too high a level, that's cool. if not, put me down for Bogarus.

Cheers!

Waterplouf October 24th, 2012 10:36 AM

Re: [Recruiting]Why not ? Newbie game 1/8

like I said everybody is welcome, and your level is well fitted for this game ( at least I think ). I don't mind having very good players either, my only concern being really good players rushing through newbies and wrecking them in a few turns ( don't get me wrong, if your strategy implies rushing your welcome to do it, but keep in mind that we are all here to have a good time :angel )

Tiavals October 24th, 2012 11:17 AM

Re: [Recruiting]Why not ? Newbie game 2/8

I too consider myself to be newbie-intermediate, in that I'm generally a good player, but I have severe lack of knowledge of the better tactics and methods in Dom3. :)

I'd like Utgardt.

Assuming the game will be on llamaserver?

HoleyDooley October 24th, 2012 11:22 AM

FFS.... Matty and Tiav......damn, I had better put my name down for this one...lol.

Nah...just jokes.....enjoy the game guys, I'll sit this one out.

Watch out for Matt playing Bogarus...he has them purring like a kitten by now.

Lumix19 October 24th, 2012 11:24 AM

I've played a fair number of games but I still lack the knowledge/experience to actually win any. I would like to join as Jomon if that's OK.

Waterplouf October 24th, 2012 11:39 AM

Re: [Recruiting]Why not ? Newbie game 4/8

@Tiavals, I was planning to host the game through Llama server yes.

I have a question for a friend though, he is also new to the game and was wondering what nation would be an easy nation to begin with ?

PsiSoldier October 24th, 2012 12:26 PM

I might be interested in this game... I am most certainly not a noob but on the other hand i havent played for 2 or 3 years and i never really played cbm mod.

Ive expressed interest in one other game but it may be too late to join that one so if you want me in this game i may be interested. or if you want to keep it total noobs instead of just rusty players i understand.

I dont yet knkw which nation i would play as though since some of the ones i like are already taken..

Waterplouf October 24th, 2012 12:30 PM

you're very welcome if you want to join PsiSoldier.

PsiSoldier October 24th, 2012 02:06 PM

Re: [Recruiting]Why not ? Newbie/intermediate game 6/8

Ok then! Roll out the Tomb Guard! Ill reserve Ctis more than likely. I like the undead but Ermor is just too cheap ;)