.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Scenarios, Maps and Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Mod: Carne Adovada (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=45333)

pyg April 10th, 2010 11:55 PM

Carne Adovada

Quote:

Here is a large combined all age mod of stuff I like playing with. I made some minor changes to some of the mods including removing the Holy rituals from Mytheology and disabling some of the crazy sites in the Magic Site mod as per Lunar Sea. This mod is not compatible with any other mods. Disable all other mods when using this.

CBM 1.6 - quantum_mechanic
Endgame Diversity - Llamabeast
FW Thugs - zlefin
Holy War: Divine - Burnsaber
Holy War: Priests and Sacreds - Burnsaber
CPCS - Burnsaber
Mytheology - Psientist
Magic Sites - Endoperez
Standards and Streamers - Zepath/Llamabeast (only the _sns.zip version)

25513 lines (sns version) Contains:
Nations: 3
Monsters: 245
Magic Sites: 172
Weapons: 86
Armor: 35
Spells: 130
Sprites: 394

Minor update to CPCS 0.9.
Moved to here.

Burnsaber April 11th, 2010 06:59 AM

Re: Carne Adovada

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyg (Post 740058)
I intend to host a *flexible teams* game in the distant future using this mod ;)

I advise you to wait until I get up to updating HW. The holy site distribution is working on overgear. Also, the CPCS 0.9 update will trim down some spellslot usage, probably - 3-4 spellslots

Ragnarok-X April 11th, 2010 08:38 AM

Can you add in the "more magic sites" mod ?

Radio_Star April 11th, 2010 11:03 AM

Clicking siege trebuchet in the spell list causes a badsplnr crash.

pyg April 11th, 2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio_Star (Post 740097)
Clicking siege trebuchet in the spell list causes a badsplnr crash.

Yes, it currently exceeds the known spell limit but you have to cast one of the ~3 to crash. The likely culprits will probably be from Mytheology. I will find some to spells to remove and release an update latter today.

Gandalf Parker April 11th, 2010 11:38 AM

I like playing with Worthy Heroes and Epic Heroes. I know that WH is in CBM but maybe add the other.

And I second the motion for inclusion of Magic Sites.

Is Streamers and Standards in there someplace? There shouldnt be any conflict problems there.

pyg April 11th, 2010 12:40 PM

Updated, Siege Trebuchet should work now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf Parker (Post 740104)
I like playing with Worthy Heroes and Epic Heroes. I know that WH is in CBM but maybe add the other.

Is Streamers and Standards in there someplace? There shouldnt be any conflict problems there.

I added Magic Sites. I don't play with Epic Heroes and will take a look.

Stavis_L April 11th, 2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyg (Post 740114)
Updated, Siege Trebuchet should work now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf Parker (Post 740104)

Is Streamers and Standards in there someplace? There shouldn't be any conflict problems there.

I added Magic Sites. I don't play with Epic Heroes and will take a look.

Note that there are some potentially imbalanced sites in there, as Endo never got a lot of playtest feedback before he disappeared (although they're mostly unique, so overall impact is lessened.) Also, did you by chance use the version I posted with a few minor fixes, or the first post version? Since Endoperez isn't here to edit his first post, it's easy to miss.

If you're interested, the fix version is in this post:

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showp...&postcount=116

pyg April 11th, 2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavis_L (Post 740119)

...snip...

Note that there are some potentially imbalanced sites in there, as Endo never got a lot of playtest feedback before he disappeared (although they're mostly unique, so overall impact is lessened.) Also, did you by chance use the version I posted with a few minor fixes, or the first post version? Since Endoperez isn't here to edit his first post, it's easy to miss.

If you're interested, the fix version is in this post:

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showp...&postcount=116

Yes, this is the reason the mod was not included at the start. I will incorporate your changes in the next version. I didn't see any changes that addressed some of the balance issues with Meister Miagi's autocast Darkness recruitables. Burnsaber made some changes for the Lunar Sea mod that I included. Mytheology worries me on the same level.

Gregstrom April 11th, 2010 04:50 PM

A couple of the most glaring dodginesses in mytheology were removed in Unsanity, if that helps.