.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Scenarios, Maps and Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   LA Mod Combo Pack - V 2 - fixed (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=45355)

Sombre April 13th, 2010 11:52 AM

LA Mod Combo Pack - V 2 - fixed

1 Attachment(s)
Hello again forumfolk. As the Warhammer MA mod pack was quite well received and has already been used in a couple of games, I thought I'd do the equivalent for the Late Era.

This mod pack will consist of:

The latest versions of:

Conceptual Balance 1.6
Endgame Diversity Summons (latest)
Streamers and Standards (latest)

Modified / updated (by me) versions of these nations by other modders (qm and Zepath):

Kharam Dzu
Sylvania
Sanguinia
Teutanion
Hesalt

My own LA nations, which are all strongly based in the dom3 world:

Jomon Broken
Ulm Reborn
Vaettiheim

I have now uploaded V2 of the pack, which is ready for the first multiplayer game. I will make the thread for it presently.

If you would like to suggest any other mods or nations to add to this, either in the main combo pack or in a variant pack made available for a specific game, please feel free to do so. Once the pack is put together it is very simple to chop and change after all.

Ragnarok-X April 13th, 2010 03:43 PM

Re: LA Mod Combo Pack

Heroes and Sites perhaps ?

Trumanator April 13th, 2010 03:47 PM

Worthy Heroes is included in CBM. The magic site mod... my have some issues. There is some speculation that it interferes with the site settings set at the beginning of the game, and there are also far too many mediocre-useless sites in the mod.

Sombre April 13th, 2010 05:17 PM

Magic site mod was constructed from user submitted content. Admirable as the idea behind that is, it doesn't lead to the best mod. You get broken, boring, too common or too rare sites. More than you would with an author driven site mod.

Sombre April 13th, 2010 05:20 PM

I have uploaded a beta - please help me test it out, fine people of the forums, and report back asap.

I want to start a game with it before the end of the week.

Sombre April 16th, 2010 05:15 PM

I have now uploaded V2 of the pack, which is ready for the first multiplayer game. I will make the thread for it presently.

Graeme Dice April 16th, 2010 08:56 PM

Jomon Broken is missing at least one sprite in the download pack.

Sombre April 17th, 2010 06:19 AM

Yeah apparently I missed that. I will have uploaded the fixed verison within 5 mins of this post.

Kheldron April 17th, 2010 10:33 AM

Re: LA Mod Combo Pack - V 2 - fixed

I get a Nagot gik fel when I try to create a game with that mod on. No other mod enabled.
It's when I try to select a nation. I can get to the screen where I choose how many nations and difficulties but no further.
It says: "myloadmalloc: can't open ./mods/./Late Combo Mod/sns3/la_arco_icon.tga"
I suppose it's got something to do with streamers and standards (sns3?) but...

Ragnarok-X April 17th, 2010 11:44 AM

Re: LA Mod Combo Pack - V 2 - fixed

I have a problem with this mod. I tried running and enabling the site mod and i got a crash about bad startsite.
I then copied the data from the sitemod.dm into the lateeramod.dm but i still got the same error. I checked and there are no duplicate site numbers or names. I really want to play this fine mod together with more sites. Any ideas on what is causing this error ?