.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   New Kinda Noob game Starting (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=46558)

Ragnars Wolves November 5th, 2010 04:36 PM

New Kinda Noob game Starting

OPEN...WE HAVE JUST DECIDED TO ADD 1 MORE NATION, OCEANIA, any Noob with 7 or less games is welcome to join. just leave your name or PM me.

We have had a number of Noob games started and I have seen a lot of familiar faces in each ot them. So here we are, not really Noobs, but certainly not vets or even close to it.

I saw a game that WAS for vets that looked like fun and thought I would throw it out there and see if there was any interest.

This is for those with around 4 to 7 games under their belt.

The name of the game will be EA Weak Nations 8 players Cbm 1.6 and edm 1.1 on. Map to be determined. If you can't make your nation work, you are expected to fight to the end anyway.

Here is the list of Nations that we are allowed to play,

Abysia
Arco
Argatha
C'tis
Kailasa
Marverni
Ulm
Yomi

These are the same nations used in the vet game so I assume they know best. There is some that think that NO ONE may enter the water for any reason as there are no water nations and Argatha would get a big advantage.

First come first choice

1. Ragnars wolves Abysia (first time, shouldn't last long)
2. Zultor C;tis
3. Hylobius Ulm
4. Mockingbird Marverni
5. Attackdrone Argatha
6. Groundworm Arco
7. finalgenisis Yomi
8. Kobal2 Kailasa
Anything else that sounds fun is up for discussion!!:D

zultor November 5th, 2010 06:32 PM

Re: New Kinda Noob game Starting

I'm up for another game so I'll join playing C'tis.

Ragnars Wolves November 5th, 2010 06:42 PM

Good, at least you get to play the nation you want this time!!

Hylobius November 5th, 2010 06:46 PM

I'll take Ulm please.

mockingbird November 5th, 2010 06:54 PM

I like the weak nations idea. Since I'm insane enough to enter another game, I'll take a shot at Marverni, if it is still open.

attackdrone November 5th, 2010 07:19 PM

I would like to give this a shot as Agartha. I have never played them in any age and they seem interesting.

Perhaps a map with small amounts of water would be best? Agartha being banned from entering the water makes them fairly unworkable, but with no other water nations in the game we should avoid maps with significant amounts of water provinces.

Ragnars Wolves November 5th, 2010 07:49 PM

I agree with attackdrone about the water.

I am sure we can find a map with the right amount of water to even the score OR we can just limit the amount of Water provinces on a map if we find one everyone wants to play....

So the short answer is you will be OK!!:up:

Finalgenesis November 6th, 2010 12:54 AM

Yomi, looking good

Groundworm November 6th, 2010 03:43 AM

I hadn't been intending to join another game, but this does sound like a particularly interesting mix- I love the idea of semi-noobs playing weak nations. So I guess I'm in.

I'll take Arcoscephale.

Kobal2 November 6th, 2010 08:43 AM

What the hell. I'll take Hinnom.

What ?

Oh, all right. Pencil me in as Kailasa then. My invincible markata rush should make this game a short one.