.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Scenarios, Maps and Mods (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Themiskyra for Dominions 3 - v1.041 (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=31353)

FrankTrollman October 26th, 2006 06:57 PM

Themiskyra for Dominions 3 - v1.041

Deleted.

FrankTrollman October 26th, 2006 08:11 PM

Re: Themiskyra for Dominions 3

Recruitables:

Amazon (jade)
Amazon (Garnet)
Amazon (Crystal)
Amazon (Onyx)
Jade Maiden (Sacred)
Griffon Rider (Sacred)
Pegasus Rider (Sacred)
Nightmare (Sacred)
Valkyrie (Sacred, Home Only)
Shadow Vestal (Sacred, Home Only)

Recruitable Leaders (Max Picks):

Jade Priestess (NWH)
Garnet Priestess (FBH)
Onyx Priestess (DEHH)
Crystal Priestess (ASH)
Jade Sorceress (NNW or WNN)
Garnet Sorceress (FBB)
Crystal Sorceress (***)
Onyx Sorceress (EDD)
Warrior Sorceress (NNH, Home Only)
Peryton Rider (NN?H, Home Only)

Unique National Heroes
Onyx Maiden (BBBEEEHH)
Fairy of Winter (WWWSSS)
Lion of Justice (NNNFFFH)
Dis (AAADDDH)

---

Note that each national hero provides boh a higher path total than the normal recruitables and a chance at getting a potentially useful combination of an elemental and sorcery path that does not normally occur with the faction.

Themiskyra generates 1 of each type of elemental gem. That's 4 gems total, which is standard for a late era faction.

-Frank

paradoxharbinger October 26th, 2006 08:14 PM

awesome, i was just playing sauramatia and thinking about this exact mod

paradoxharbinger October 29th, 2006 10:59 AM

i did notice one thing that might need some fixing, the pd is overpowering. i had 25 and it gave me 20+ pegusus riders, 10+ lizrd riders and boatloads of amazons of various types. the pd was easily rebuffing armies that should have overwhelmed the provincxe for what i paid for it.

FrankTrollman October 30th, 2006 09:06 PM

20+ Pegasus Riders? You should have 12.

And the boatload of Amazons you get are the girls who haven't been outfitted frm the scales of the dying dragon - they use bronze scale mail instead of dragon scale (prot 12 instead of 15). My experience was that they folded when hit hard with things. But if you're getting 20+ Pegasus Riders, it's probably a bug going on. Do you have a turn report you could send in?

-Frank

paradoxharbinger October 30th, 2006 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hmmm... now that i'm looking at that battle, it was prolly a bad on to judge on since ctis attacked me mainly with militia, but here is a screen on the battle field showing the defense. i slightly overemphasized how many troops i was getting but it still looks like more than you say i ought to have. also i'm not sure by what you mean by the turn report, do you just want a screen of the battle report?

i seem to remember pd being less effective in dom2 but perhaps it got beefed up in dom3? i really haven't tooled around to much with many other nations yet, so i'm not sure.

paradoxharbinger October 30th, 2006 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a screen of the opposing army which had it's *** handed to it

FrankTrollman October 30th, 2006 10:45 PM

Hmm... looks like 26 Province Defense from where I'm sitting, and the opposing army was crap. Having it run from 26 PD doesn't really surprise me. Especially as your PD occassionally gets a NN or WW on the Sorceress.

Nevertheless, point taken. I could cut down the number of Pegasus riders. What was your bless looking like? That's the big deal on the high end PD. Even though those are Early Era underequipped Jade Maidens, they are still sacred and your 21+ PD comes with a minor priestess. That means that you'll get bless effects on the defense.

-Frank

paradoxharbinger October 31st, 2006 12:50 AM

double checked the pd, it's 25, so maybe there is a bug here. god has F4 A8

FrankTrollman January 24th, 2007 07:34 PM

Deleted.