.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Problem with Llamaserver (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42588)

llamabeast March 18th, 2009 04:32 PM

Re: Problem with Llamaserver

The above games, plus EpicBattles and World_Where_Magic_Dwells, are still damaged, mostly afflicted by a bug in the new patch. JK's already made a fix, so we're just waiting on it being made public. In the meantime I've stopped the server from hosting any turns so no more games get "nagot gick fel" errors.

It should be pretty trivial for me to rehost all those games once the new patch comes out, so fear not!

llamabeast March 18th, 2009 06:08 PM

Right, I've updated the dom3 version on the server with the soon-to-be-released 3.23b (JK says it won't cause any issues trying to load turn files from it with 3.23), so there should hopefully be no more crashes. Hosting is therefore now back on. However, the games which crashed will have to wait till tomorrow evening to get fixed.

llamabeast March 18th, 2009 06:30 PM

Actually I've just fixed all the crashed games, with the exception of MareaRoja and LaRueda, which the admin will have to tell me what to do with.

llamabeast March 18th, 2009 06:33 PM

Oh, fixing will have looked like a rollback followed by a hosting (because that's exactly what I did). If your game crashed and it hasn't been fixed let me know.

ano March 18th, 2009 07:52 PM

I can't even say "Thank you" because of terrific turn in Qwerty our team received instead of quite good one...
But still thanks for all you do for us :).

JimMorrison March 18th, 2009 10:43 PM

I've come to think you do things like fill up the hard drive, to give yourself projects to practice on. ;)

Whatever the case though, you are the Llama! <3

DonCorazon March 28th, 2009 07:44 PM

Not a big deal, but fyi - the scores for the game Epic_Battles are stuck on turn 57, though the game is hosting fine and is on turn 63.

vfb April 5th, 2009 10:07 PM

Is the llamaserver okay? Did Preponderance crash?

Game: Preponderance
Turn number 56
Next turn due: 00:56 GMT on Monday April 6th
Last updated at 00:55 GMT on Monday April 6th
Current time: 02:04 GMT

JimMorrison April 6th, 2009 01:49 AM

That's kind of funny, I was just about to check that. It looks like hosting Preponderance borked the server. Good job. :p

llamabeast April 6th, 2009 02:27 AM

DonCorazon - the graphs should now update on the next hosting.

Everyone else - yeah, somehow the server got stuck (waiting for something to finish hosting). I'm not sure what it was waiting for, so maybe Preponderance did fail.