.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Dominions 3: The Awakening (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Bug: Bug Thread: Discussion (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=30593)

isotropy November 16th, 2006 04:46 PM

Re: Bug Report

Version: Windows 3.01 (Full retail )

I think this is an interface bug.

When I select 'game tools' and 'Design pretender God', after selecting Middle age Man, I then click 'physical form' where I am given a selection of 'Gods' to chose from. If I now left click on any of the dragon images the screen reverts to the previous screen as it should, but instead of showing the selected dragon, I get 'great sage'. Although I am only a beginner at Dominions I am fairly sure this is a bug. I find it strange that nobody else has reported it though.

thejeff November 16th, 2006 05:04 PM

Great Sage is the human form of one of the dragons.

I'm not sure why they display that form, possibly because he'll have the magic paths you choose in that form?

reverend November 16th, 2006 06:18 PM

Yes, that is not a bug. But confusing for beginners. (It even confused me, and I play with dragons often...)

isotropy November 17th, 2006 06:26 AM

Please accept my apologies! It is in the manual! ( P47 3rd paragraph ).

The best game manual since the 'good old days' of Microprose games.

The DarkOne November 17th, 2006 10:24 AM

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img] Colossal fetisch doesn't have any description in 3.01.

Taqwus November 17th, 2006 04:38 PM

Trivial description [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img] -- Prince of Death is described as a demon prince, but he's undead, not demon.

NTJedi November 18th, 2006 10:15 PM

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img]
Event Bug:
Slave labor improves resource production does not increase resources for the target province.

From my game observations the resources for the target province do not increase when this event occurs.

PhilD November 19th, 2006 09:48 AM

Quote:

NTJedi said:

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img]
Event Bug:
Slave labor improves resource production does not increase resources for the target province.

From my game observations the resources for the target province do not increase when this event occurs.

Interesting - how do you observe this? Systematic archiving of previous turns? (whenever I get such an event, I have a look, but the event doesn't create an additional "site" like "mine" events do, so it's hard to tell the difference...)

B0rsuk November 19th, 2006 08:14 PM

Dying Marverni chieftains don't trigger Berserk:1 for nearby units !

Their description says they do.
It is a disgrace to a Chieftain not to suprass his tribesmen in valor, and for a tribesman to leave a battle when the Chieftain has died means everlasting shame.

By the way: it's a shame, too, that Marverni doesn't contain woman warriors. Especially bare chested ones. Would feel very thematic. Right, Nerfix ?

Taqwus November 19th, 2006 11:01 PM

3.01 crash: Bad god unr

1 Attachment(s)
Fatal [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img] -- 'bad god unr' during turn computation.

Saved game attached. EA Pangaea, w/ HoH nerf and Worthy Heroes enabled. SnS also req'd.