.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   World Supremacy (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   Wishlist: New Requested Features (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47150)

Malfador Machinations April 1st, 2011 04:41 PM

Re: New Requested Features

Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA. I have heard your requests, and I do read this forum (just this week!).

I'm planning on starting a new patch next week. I'm hoping to improve the AI and fix any outstanding bugs at a minimum. After that its all suggestions.

Please keep the suggestions coming. And if there are any "manifestos" floating around, please re-email them to me.

Aaron

Malfador Machinations April 1st, 2011 04:44 PM

Oh yeah, keep in mind bugs come first. Poor AI is what I would consider a bug. So please post any bugs you've run into in the 1.06 bug log thread.

This thread should only be used for improvements and new features.

Thanks,

Aaron

ScottWAR April 2nd, 2011 10:41 AM

Uh-oh..........Aaron finally posts to let us know he is around and reading and working,.....and its on April fools day.............. I hope it isnt a joke :)

Seriously though,...thanks for giving us an update.

spillblood April 2nd, 2011 12:55 PM

Thanks for posting Aaron, I think this will motivate further participation here. I think it'd be good to play the game again and try to notice all bugs to post them here.

JCrowe April 4th, 2011 12:51 AM

Re: Manifestos

Message received & understood.

Will download to your location when able.

spillblood April 4th, 2011 04:30 AM

Yeah, this manifesto would be useful for sure, I think.

spillblood April 4th, 2011 04:33 AM

Aaron seems to have been missing out the last months, but willing to improve the game now. He sure has his own (personal) causes for that.

spillblood April 17th, 2011 11:59 AM

I'd really like to know how well the game sells at the moment. Seems not well 'cause I don't see any new participants here.

Skirmisher April 18th, 2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spillblood (Post 775765)
Seems not well 'cause I don't see any new participants here.

Thats pretty much the size of it.

If alot of people bought it,there would be more reason to do something. Everything about this game is very casual.

There's a handful of us that bought some stock in WS and it hasn't panned out. Perhaps it will someday,only time will tell.

As for multiplayer, If it works or not isn't completely relivant
because the fact is nobody plays multiplayer tcp/ip or wants to.

I've had the game over three months and have only played ScottWAR once using the tcp/ip method. So WS 1.06 may actually
work using tcp/ip but nobody want's to play.

But on the flip side nobody at all has confirmed that a TCP/ip game was ever played using any version.

So somebody lets try.

spillblood April 22nd, 2011 10:55 AM

One little thing: A popup or some other kind of message when a new technology is discovered would be good. That's missing at present. You only now you have a new technology when you look at the buy screen.