.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer and AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   LlamaServer - all fixed :) (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=36652)

llamabeast October 30th, 2007 08:22 PM

LlamaServer - all fixed :)

Hi all,

The website for the LlamaServer is down, the provider having been hacked apparently. But the server itself is STILL RUNNING. So please continue to play as normal.

I'm not sure if I should postpone hostings or anything. There is no need to, as the games will continue to run as normal. The website may be down for a couple of days though apparently.

Game admins - please PM me if you want hostings postponed, or if there's any other admin that needs doing.

Zylithan October 30th, 2007 08:25 PM

Re: LlamaServer - still running, though site down

you have internets at home now?

llamabeast October 30th, 2007 08:26 PM

Yes!! Hurrah! We got it last Tuesday, ironically just after I started my No Internet Week.

I have just set all the reminder times to 6 hours (i.e. it reminds you 6 hours before hosting), to reduce the danger of people missing their turns because they didn't realise the server was still working.

Lazy_Perfectionist October 30th, 2007 11:10 PM

I had it set to one of my two homepages, so...

Llamaserver website just back up now.

Lazy_Perfectionist October 31st, 2007 06:15 AM

Webpage not synchronized with server.
Emails get through, turns host with regular time and all. Email states proper times.

Llamaserver.net

On Wednesday
Quote:

Game: BAG
Turn number 10
Next turn due: 22:10 GMT on Tuesday October 30th

llamabeast October 31st, 2007 06:59 AM

Okay, all fixed. Thanks for your alertness LP, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have realised it was back up!

Nihil October 31st, 2007 09:10 AM

Hello

Yesterday during down time some players sent their pretenders for PuntaDeLanza game and though they recieved the confirmation mail they did not appear in the nation list.

I supposed this had to do with the server state, but now, with the server up, we still have the same problem, players are sending pretenders, reciving confirmation mails and the nation list still does not update.

llamabeast October 31st, 2007 09:43 AM

Thanks. Not sure why that happened. Fixed now though.

Sensori October 31st, 2007 10:14 AM

"The LlamaServer seems to be having difficulty reaching its mail server at the moment."

Does this mean that it's really having difficulty reaching its mail server and that it'll really postpone turns, or what?

llamabeast October 31st, 2007 10:59 AM

Yep - genuine and unrelated error, and it'll really postpone hostings so no-one stales.