.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   2014 patch scenarios and campaigns (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=50119)

DRG January 26th, 2014 09:32 PM

2014 patch scenarios and campaigns

If anyone has a scenario or campaign they would like us to consider for inclusion with the next patch please post it here

Thanks

Ts4EVER January 26th, 2014 10:05 PM

Re: 2014 patch scenarios and campaigns

1 Attachment(s)
In this zip-file you will find:
10 Scenarios I made and released here over the last year
2 Campaigns that were released and tested, the German campaign "Kampfgruppe Weber" and the Russian campaign "Za Rodinu"

Austerlitz44 February 3rd, 2014 10:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don

If you wish, I am sending you my old scenario Offensive in Saar. Checked with scen hach scenario utility. It is operational in Version 6. It works with Windows 8.1

Attachment 12840

keif149 February 3rd, 2014 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beginners Meeting Engagement*
Date: July 15, 1943*
Battle Type: German - Soviet Meeting Engagement*
Design: keif149*
Best played as PBEM. Then side 1 Germany. Then as side 2 Soviet Union*
20 turns long*
This hypothetical scenario is designed as a beginners introduction to SPWW2. Both sides have equal numbers of men and equivalent support weapons. Roughly a company each. The map is neutral as far as terrain advantage.*
Both sides objectives are to secure the cross roads and adjoining buildings.*

DRG February 26th, 2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austerlitz44 (Post 823660)
Don

If you wish, I am sending you my old scenario Offensive in Saar. Checked with scen hach scenario utility. It is operational in Version 6. It works with Windows 8.1

Attachment 12840

What word did you really want to use here...."cheek" makes no sense

*This scenario should be better played with the human payer taking the French side while the AI assuming the German side. It can also be cheek in pbem.*

Austerlitz44 February 28th, 2014 12:01 PM

Sorry Don for my bad english. I would say this scenario was verified with scenhack scenario utility of game utilities.

Yes

"*This scenario should be better played with the human payer taking the French side while the AI assuming the German side. It can also be cheek in pbem.*"

DRG February 28th, 2014 08:00 PM

This does not answer my question and " It can also be cheek in pbem" STILL makes no sense

I'm not interested that it was verified by scenhack. I verify every new scenario with the latest OOB's using Scenhack before they are issued. I'm glad you do so as well but it's irrelevant to the what you mean by "cheek in pbem"

Austerlitz44 February 28th, 2014 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Don , i din't understand your question. Pyros gave me this word "cheek" in pbem. I repeat to you , my english is very ligft. I believe that this word must be replaced by " played "

I send you an another file corrected. Sorry again for the desagrement. If you know a best word, no problem for me

DRG March 1st, 2014 09:00 AM

"played" makes sense

keif149 March 15th, 2014 12:41 PM

Advanced Squad Leader Scenario: Gotterdammerung

1 Attachment(s)
Advanced Squad Leader Scenario: Gotterdammerung *
Date: 1 April, 1945*
Central Hungary*
Battle Type: Hypothetical scenario. Russian advance vs. Germany delay. *
Background: Large ASL scenario converted as close as possible to the Steel Panthers format *
Description: Heavy duty battle. 28 turns. *
Best played as: PBEM. It is possible to play vs. the AI, but no guarantees to your satisfaction.*
Design by: keif149**