.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Multiplayer & AARs (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   A call for players (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=23258)

quantum_mechani March 23rd, 2005 11:39 PM

A call for players

The number of blitz players has dropped to the point where it is rare to get four together for a game, even on the weekend. So this thread is an attempt to draw some new players (for those that haven't played blitz games see this thread), and reorganize the games so everyone can be around at the same time. Here are the specifics of the game:

Time: 18:00 GMT, this Saturday(I know several european players were interested in blitzes but sunday was not working out for them)
Mods: Zen's spells, scales and pretenders
Settings: Default except for 6 independents and 15 HoF
Map: To be decided based on number of players

Post here to claim nations or if you have a problem with any of the specifics (mods, time, ect.).

Alneyan March 24th, 2005 12:37 PM

Re: A call for players

Erh, wait, I had forgotten we were talking about TCP/IP here, which I cannot reliably do (not sure why).

Mark the Merciful March 24th, 2005 03:59 PM

I can't do this Saturday, as it's Easter (visiting familiy), but in general I'd love to join a blitz game on or around that sort of time.

But, is there going to be any likelihood of playing one without Zen's mods (I don't mind the Pretenders, but I don't really like the others)?

quantum_mechani March 24th, 2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Mark the Merciful said:
I can't do this Saturday, as it's Easter (visiting familiy), but in general I'd love to join a blitz game on or around that sort of time.

But, is there going to be any likelihood of playing one without Zen's mods (I don't mind the Pretenders, but I don't really like the others)?

Yes, we have blitzes with only pretenders (or no mods).

Ironhawk March 24th, 2005 06:56 PM

I should be around this weekend

quantum_mechani April 10th, 2005 01:35 AM

Looking for blitz players again tomorrow (sunday)...

Ironhawk April 10th, 2005 03:42 AM

No can do. My mom is in town visiting so there goes my weekend....

PashaDawg April 10th, 2005 08:15 PM

I'd be interested in a Blitz eventually. I have something that will keep me busy for the next 4 Sundays, but after that... I'd love to join you.

quantum_mechani April 10th, 2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

PashaDawg said:
I'd be interested in a Blitz eventually. I have something that will keep me busy for the next 4 Sundays, but after that... I'd love to join you.

Often there are games saturdays as well.

PashaDawg April 10th, 2005 09:21 PM

Ah... good.