.com.unity Forums

.com.unity Forums (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/index.php)
-   Space Empires: IV & V (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   [OT] The Bush-bashing thread. (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=30814)

AngleWyrm October 10th, 2006 05:01 PM

Re: Future Dreams

If ya really wanna be scared:

FEMA quarantine facilities footage on google movies

FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law

P.S. Shaved is ok, but it can get rough after a couple days...

Baron Munchausen October 10th, 2006 05:04 PM

There's nothing wrong with Coca. People in the Andes have been chewing the leaves for thousands of years with no ill effects. It took the 'white man' to concentrate the active ingredient in the leaves forty thousand times and make a dangerously addictive drug.

TerranC October 10th, 2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Baron Munchausen said:
There's nothing wrong with Coca. People in the Andes have been chewing the leaves for thousands of years with no ill effects. It took the 'white man' to concentrate the active ingredient in the leaves forty thousand times and make a dangerously addictive drug.

*sigh* Somebody just had to dredge this fact up so that any further comments would be derailed and become polemic and politicized thus destroying whatever surrealist humour this thread wished to offer.

Somebody lock this up before it becomes another one of those argument threads.

Edit: by the way, I hate those thorny bushes. You know, the type that people use for making hedgerows.

MasterChiToes October 10th, 2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

That '70s Show Season 5 - Episode 11
Eric: There is a bush from Morocco. Smelled like chocolate-chip cookies.
Fez: Ah, that is the perfect bush.

... that about says it all.

AngleWyrm October 10th, 2006 05:49 PM

Find me a shrubbery!

Aiken October 10th, 2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

TerranC said: by the way, I hate those thorny bushes. You know, the type that people use for making hedgerows.

Camels are absolutely not agree with such a groundless bashing of thorns!

Ludd October 10th, 2006 06:46 PM

Is it okay to beat around the bush?

dogscoff October 10th, 2006 08:27 PM

[OT] The Bush-bashing thread.

Quote:

Says Atrocities in some other thread:
If you want to Bush bash please start your own thread.

So here it is. Anyone who wants a big black mark on their CIA file and their front door kicked in by faceless men in black suits when freedom and human rights are finally and forever squelched by the bloated cabal of fascist corporate puppeteers working to gain totalitarian supremacy over all humanity, post here now!

You know what I really hate? Rhododendron ponticum. That has to be one of my least favourite bushes. Rubbery leafed b@stards.

Atrocities October 10th, 2006 08:33 PM

Re: [OT] The Bush-bashing thread.

I tend to agree some Bushes just need to be pulled out and burned. I especially dislike bushes that have alloud black berry vines to invade them! Those I just simply cannot abide!

I say rip them all out and plant new bushes.

Barnacle Bill October 10th, 2006 08:48 PM

Re: [OT] The Bush-bashing thread.

IMO, there are way too many OT threads on this forum - discounting the permanent sticky threads right now 12 of the 23 threads appearing on my screen are OT! This is rediculous. IMO, the mods should push that stuff to a separate OT forum like on the Paradox forums. I come here to read about SE. If I want Bush-bashing I can go to the dailykos.