View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2002, 09:35 PM

Captain

Erax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: How old are you ?

I'm a male chemical engineer, 33, married, no kids, employed for the past 10 years at an aluminum factory. My wife says I play SE IV too much. (hey, I look just like everyone else here - is that the Twilight Zone theme playing in the background ?)

I started out playing AD&D back when I was 13 and played RPGs (and a few board wargames) until I graduated from college. Then I moved to a small town with NO gamers whatsoever. My best gaming buddy has been my computer ever since. Some of my favorite computer games are the X-Com series, MOO1, MOO2, Stars! and MOM (I also enjoy roguelike games - my favorite so far is Cthulhu Angband). I also play X-Wing Alliance, but only for research purposes (to find out how the various Star Wars craft perform in combat so I can pick their stats when I transport them over to other games).

Oh yes, my nickname is the name of the race I created for my first SE IV solo game - they look like the Fazrah but are a race of scientists, with Temporal and Organic technology.