View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2004, 12:32 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Reverend Zombie is on a distinguished road
Default MP Game - Cradle/Snurgle

Cradle of Dominion map is available from Illwinter's site. You'll need to download it if you don't have it already.

We'll be playing with Zen's modifications.

No house rules, but some provisos:

1. Only 1 water nation permitted (per Zen's suggestion). First water nation called will result in the other one being closed.

2. Game will be on 24 hour quickhost; please don't join if you can't keep up with that pace.

3. Victory will be 67% province victory. That's 148 out of 221.

4. Graphs off, renaming on, magic sites 55, independent strength 7. Other settings standard, unless I've forgotten something.

5. I've hosted one game successfully to completion on my machine, but the wireless router that I use craps out about once a week for reasons I am unable to figure. I generally catch this and will restart the server so no one stales, but tolerance of an odd stale turn or two is a preferred qualification for players.

7. I am located in the Eastern U.S. time zone. If we are still playing come U.S. Labor Day (first Monday in September), and my travel plans dictate, I may switch to quickhost only while I'm out of town. Again, tolerance of this sort of thing is a plus. I will try to similarly accomodate any of the other players' travel plans as well.

8. Claim your nation by posting in this thread. Game will start 24 hours after we hit 8 players, but we'll take up to 10 if they sign in before then.

I'll circulate the ip and port no. via PM on these forums.

I will be playing Marignon.

<small>[ July 16, 2004, 21:40: Message edited by: Reverend Zombie ]</small>
When that they find nothing but waste...