View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2004, 11:50 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

tinkthank is on a distinguished road
Default A prioritized and hopefully realistic Wish List for 2.13

I feel like a heel, but here it is: a Wishlist for 2.13!!

For me, the "wishes" should be half-way realistic, and are thus prioritized according to their importance divided by the amount of time I imagine it would take to implement them.

Thus it starts of humble and gets more and more dreamy.... It is a wish list after all!

1. Bugfix: Rehiring Mercs set to half price by default
2. Bugfix: "Goto Commander" in message screen works for reports on sneaking commanders and assasins
3. BugFix: Call of the Wilds forest only
4. Tactical AI: Partial resistances to X do not block a scripted "cast resist X"
5. Dispel should be castable underwater
6. UI change: f12 scrolls through forts; f11 scrolls through hidden/stealthy commanders; f10 switches between prophet and pretender; f9 scrolls through mages with forge bonus
7. UI change: "put into lab" option in "Transfer Item" screen set to top, "Throw Away" set to bottom with a small space before commanders
8. Full battle reports after Storming Castle
9. Some Icons added! ( this thread here)
10. UI change: shift-f1 displays commanders alphabetically, shift-f2 displays them in order of their type, shift-f3 displays them in order of their action queue (as it is presently)
11. UI change: From the "View Commander" (Inventory/rename) screen, give us (a link to) the button "SET BATTLE ORDERS" (gives us the troop view of that commander and his scripted orders)
12. Strategic AI: Fort-building Algorithm
13. Strategic AI: Troop-building Algorithm
14. Bugfix: Perpetual Storm does not *strategically* ground those able to fly during storms
15. Fountain of Blood for Vanheim!! (argh!!)
16. UI change: "A message from X to Y" on top of message screen when sending Messages in-game; "Sending Item(s)/Gems to Y" on -screen when sending Messages
17. UI change: Merc Bids defined per number pad instead of +/- clicking
18. UI change: f5-Research lets you define research numbers per number pad (instead of +/- clicking)
19. Interface / Tactical AI: In Spell Queue, all spells can be clicked either "disabled", "low priority", "medium priority", or "high priority"
20. BugFix: Replay/Report discrepancy ( see this thread here)
21. Tweakage: Increasing Sexiness of Tien BK by some nice but not too powerful means I leave up to others to decide (pillage bonus, lesser berserker ability on the cav I find thematic)
22. Balance Changes: NONE!!!

What do you think?