View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2004, 07:13 PM

Corporal

Pirateiam is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you Stormbinder!

I wish to directly thank Stormbinder for bringing to light the cheating by Norfleet. You absorbed many admonishes from gamers and Moderators about you rants. Thank you for sticking to your guns. No matter what others say if you had not hounded on the facts they would have ingored them hoping they would go away. To you conspiracy theorists : Yeah and OJ is innocent [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I had given Norfleet the benefit of the doubt but anyone with a speck of logic will come to the conlusion he cheated. I foolishly believed this community was immune to this type of cheating but I was naive. I believed that this (more intelligent) type of game did not have the same issues as other main stream games. Once again a strategy game that I love to play in multiplayer is tainted by cheating and with a lump in my thoat I put the CD in in its case and shelf it. Sadly the cycle continues. I am done playing multiplayer for a while until some of these cheating issues are resolved. In the games I am active in (one including Norfleet) I will be going AI. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone.

To all the (non-cheating players ) players thanks had a bLast playing in all the games. This is still a great community and I hope alot of these issues are resolved.