View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2004, 12:27 PM

First Lieutenant

alexti is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Players

Quote:
The Panther said:
Also, with our team having no air races, there was no way to get a staff of storms, which is another possible counter.

Staff of storms would rather be helpful to seraphs, but air would give you call of winds which is a good counter.

Quote:
The Panther said:
As far as the flying SC thing and the army of devils, that takes easily more than 3 times longer to achieve than Caelum merely researching up to level 6 in its preferred path.

Not true, you can start fielding Bane lords with Conj-5 and Con-2 which is less research than Alt-6.

Quote:
The Panther said:
Still, the bottom line is that we are getting badly beat, almost primarily due to one single unbalanced spell. Without that, Pickles and I may have eliminated both Mictlan and Pythium by now.

That's a bit optimistics, considering that you couldn't even harm my walls and probably I was summoning fiends faster than you could bring re-enforcement. Still it was seriously hurting my development, but at the same time Caelum enjoyed
unhindered growth allowing him to quickly get required research and infrastructure.

Quote:
The Panther said:
Of course, this does not take anything away from the fact that the Team B playing well and using their inherent advantages to the fullest. They surely are.

I wonder if it is too early to call for a rematch???
I think that the race selection for Team B is stronger than for Team A. Basically, we had all stages (early,mid and late) well covered, plus we had races with their own specialities which were complementing each other.

Rematch sounds interesting. I would be for exchanging nations, we play Team A nations, you play Team B nations (which nations to choose from the allocated selection is up to each team).