View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2004, 11:09 AM

Sergeant

Karacan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP Game - Yarnspinners

Ermor: Turn 6

An excellent month. Attracted by greed, the mercenary knight Arnaud has joined my ranks with his longbowmen. These shall be a fine addition to the host of my legions of the damned.

Caractor, Angmar and the Sonnenkinder managed to capture the Achaku Plains without any losses, with the exception of a single mercenary, which does not really account for being a loss.
Shortly after capturing the province, my general communicated with me that there was a famous library in the province, which could be used to attract sages from all over the world. While none of the living sages could match my knowledge, I am certain they will be able to provide useful information from time to time, and thus I send the dead mage Simith towards the library's site, to build a laboratory there. However, he is to take a few of my freshly risen followers, and lead the mercenary Arnaud into a nearby battle first. I do not trust the archers alone to win the battle, and while I could not care less about the living, I still have need for them. Maybe my coffers will attract more greedy mercenaries that I can send out with the archers.

The ritual of calling an ancient Ermorian priest has had an interesting albeit unexpected effect. Not a holy man followed my calling, but a twisted creature more aligned with Death than Life. I nevertheless intend to declare it my Prophet, to increase its notable spiritual powers for the world to see. I have no doubt it will perform as well in my plans if not better than a holy man of faith. At least it does not question me.

For I am Noth, the Unquestionable.