View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2005, 10:15 AM

Corporal

Tuna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Grand Anti-SC competition!

Quote:
Chazar said:

1) What about equipping clams or other gem generators? Will all battles be fought in the same round or one after the other, allowing gem generators (who take up a pretty valuable spot) to work?

nope, battles happen in same round, so clams are useless.

Quote:

2) Are wished for pretenders identical to what I see in the actual Black UnitView Map from SaberCherry?

Yeah.

Quote:

3) I guess prophets are not elligible, right?

Right.

Quote:

4) What about equipping the Shroud of the Battle Saint? Am I able to choose a ridiculous huge bless effect or is there some limit? (Same actually applies for any sacred commander who might bless him- or herself.)

No bless other than the morale, I'm afraid.

Quote:

5) What about morale? Do I need to equip some berserking item to prevent routing for combatants who still have something to loose?

Well, sc's rarely rout anyway, but it IS possible.

Quote:

6) Do battles take place in truly neutral dominion with balanced heat/cold scale, like an arena death match?

Yeah, I will create each nation with balanced scales, and fight the match in a province that has land connection to most, if not all, capitals, and a few hiding stone idols present.

Quote:

I know that I am always too complicated, sorry... ...and never mind the bless quesiton, for I do not want to choose a sacred combatant anyway - I'm just curious about the options...
np.