View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:12 PM

Major General

Saber Cherry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A gift to the modding community

Ok, I corrected all the site-finding spell costs, and version 1.3 is posted at the top (meaning, the first post in the thread, not this post. This post contains an excel attachment for Dae). Thanks to Bummer_Duck for noting those errors.

Quote:
daesthai said:
By the way, Cherry. You mentioned some misspellings you had to correct. Do you by chance have a list of the edits you made so I can correct them in the tome, too?

Regardless, I'll do a pass over spell names to verify spellings.

Thanks for the heads up!
I do not have a list, however, I do have a customized version of The Tome with the corrections and some other special columns I use to generate the mod. I'll post it here ("The Tome Custom", clever name, isn't it?) so that you can easily access the corrections. If you sort the tome by spell name, and sort the modified tome by spell name, you can directly copy and paste columns from one to the other.

IIRC the columns I made corrections to are spell name, path cost, gem cost, and fatigue cost... many of the changes are listed in the "spell null mod.dm" version 1.3.

And thanks a lot for your work! I was typing in data manually, and it took me 4+ hours just to do Conjuration. And I'm sure it had multiple mistakes, as well Once I found the Tome, everything became vastly easier!
Attached Files
File Type: xls 342356-The Tome Custom.xls (1.38 MB, 147 views)