Thread: OT: Morrowind?
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Morrowind?

Let me address this in a few point breakdown:

A.
Okay point being it takes about 5-10 minutes to get from Silt Strider port through to the mages guild and then to talk to the necessary people and buy things from them.

B.
It takes a LONG time to get the funds to buy the sheer weight in potions it would take to affect dagoth at all.

C. It's not JUST a matter of strength, it's a matter of skill and weaponry to kill Dagoth Ur, the levels it would require to handle the weaponry and then the cash required to buy the weaponry to do any damage at all would be exhorbitant.

D.
NO normal weapon can hurt DU it takes some of the heavily enchanted weapons that I after 3 weeks of playing hadn't even gotten, you can't just pick up any old weapon of the street and take out the biggest baddest Bad guy in the universe.

E. It takes about 20 minutes to actually go through the ghost gate and get to the black mountains because you have to fight a lot of nasty critters that would easily kill that jackass in a matter of seconsd.

F. What this fool doesn't bother mentioning is that there is another Dagoth priest that you have to kill before you even find OUT anything important enough to kill DU.

G. He's acting like Killing DU is a one shot deal when in fact you have to kill 3 incarnations and each one has different strengths and levels that you can't just take a dagger to, in fact the third one is totally invulnerable to ANY weapon he could have picked up in 14 minutes of gameplay.

H. He probobly never actually played the game or if he did he just cheated his *** through to the levels required to kill DU.

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.