View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 03:43 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Please Explain To Me How This Is Possible?

Well, I'm with you on this one AT, If I count my imediate family, mother, brother, and three sisters, I'm the only die-hard sci-fi fan.

With me at 100% fan status, the others in the brood are as follows..

My Brother is about a 84% fan of Sci-Fi, but his tastes seem to favor the 'British' type Sci-Fi.. Dr Who, Red Dwarf, HitchHikers etc.

My 3 Sisters combined rate Sci-fi at about 15% One of my sisters is a Stephen King Fanatic. (I can't stand the guy and his writing style is too dry) Mind you a few of his books made into movies turned out not too bad. The other Two sisters are stuck on Romantic comedies and any movies with actors like Hugh Grant, Brad Pit, Jonny Depp and such 'leaing-hunk' type actors.

My Mom is about a 10% fan of Sci-Fi. (She's a 300% fan of Mystery type movies and TV like Agatha Christie, Murder She Wrote, Alfred Hitchcock, etc.

My taste in films is Sci-Fi first, followed by Action films, Comedies, Westerns, and any others rounding out the list. On TV I'm a big fan of things like the History Chanel, Discovery Civilization, and Home Improvement type shows.

Nuf said, Cheers!