Thread: Babylon 5 Mod
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2002, 05:09 PM

Major

Val is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Babylon 5 Mod

Dead Meat
I'd say that has the strongest possibility of getting the cloaking device into the game

PF
Thanks for the parts!
On the Abbai - no, kinda liked the purple, using it for the whole set for continuity.
You can do the Cascor if you like, time is limited due to yet another project
For the LNAW, I wouldn't worry too much yet, could just copy the Drazi set into them. Ultimately we can do something more detailed, but I would say they are a lower priority. We can ask Tesco to keep track of how his research goes in the PBW.

Lighthorse
The Vorlons (and any other ancients) should not research B5 Ancients Tech or Rock Colony, those are just left in there so a game could be played with all Ancients. In a standard game the Ancients shouldn't be colonizing.
Not sure what's up with the Technomages, could be that I posted an older AI General - they should currently have Technomage Race and B5 Nomadic Race.

Timstone
I will find the scanner shot Nomor sent me, have to look through a couple hundred pics to find it

Nomor
Try to let us know what the RCE is if you find it, else send it on over, seems like most of the recent RCEs have been from Full Tech games - guess it confuses the poor AI with too many choices
How much cheaper over there?

Ancient/Ruins Techs:
Cure For Nano-Plague
Great Machine
Ship Automation
Stellar Balancer
Ancient Neurotech
Ancient Atmospheric Adjuster
Unique Ship Class
Universal Colonizer