View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2006, 04:13 PM

Private

Zuppa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dominions 3 Wishlist

I imagine it's too late for any suggestions (although this is a perhaps a fairly simple one) but I asked a question in another thread that I think would be a good suggestion:

I would very much like to be able to have the province information screen (or somewhere) allow for descriptive text. I love D2, but always wanted to be able to make a more complete world when making my own maps. Can anyone answer if this will be possible in D3? I think descriptions are a simple way to add a tremendous amount of depth and storyline to the game.

Anything like: "Province X is an area of rolling hills on the west bank of the Lamza River. There are a series of abandoned ruins on a long ridge line in the west of the province. The land is only moderately valuable with sheep farming common in the rocky hills."

Anything like that would be great... it would allow for the addition of a lot of possibilities. You could have hints about magic sites, descriptions of why the province borders others (mountain pass, port, or such)... all sorts of things.